Main Menu

Good to be back

Started by e4b, October 22, 2012, 06:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

Quote from: King_Crud on October 23, 2012, 11:02:35 PM
Quote from: leonffc on October 23, 2012, 10:30:40 PM
Quote from: Adam87 on October 23, 2012, 03:48:09 PM
Wasnt there a young australian kid who you to come over every 2 weeks for home matches and was highlighted in fulltime a few seasons ago?

No, I think he was a student or just a kid travelling for a year or so and fell under the Fulham spell but had to go back when his visa ran out. I think!!
Wasn't he Tizzard or one of that bunch? I do remember who you mean though.

that would make a lot more sense

...I think you may be talking about a lad who called himself Jesse James who was a student over here, I met him once and he seemed a nice lad. He did join FoF but has not been active since 2010...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

JesseJames

I'm still here! Stopped going on the forums because they just became a joke. Especially CC. I still watch every game live on tv at all hours of the morning. Hopefully coming over for the end of this season or beginning of next to live for a while.

Berserker

That will be good, you will be able to see lots of really live games :-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

SouthfieldWhite

Welcome home e4b, hope you enjoy the game, as others have said , The Cottage has changed but kept the homely feel about the place, as for Pubs, I don't feel there's that many great pubs about these days and I think it's more about the company for me, so avoid Rockwells( low country)  ( only joking)

As LB quite rightly said, it's about being a Fulhamsupporter that matters, I don't go to half as many away games as I use to, not that I don't want to, but just can't afford it these days

Anyway hope you find a nice beer and more importantly Fulham get 3 points