more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QP HaHa!

Started by Mr Fulham, October 28, 2012, 12:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

Me-ate-Live, innit??

"Against West Ham, I went to see the referee to tell him Andy Carroll kept elbowing me. The ref ­replied: 'Welcome to England'."

Clattenburg I presume  064.gif

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: KCat on October 28, 2012, 01:21:19 AM
"Against West Ham, I went to see the referee to tell him Andy Carroll kept elbowing me. The ref ­replied: 'Welcome to England'."

Clattenburg I presume  064.gif

Clattenburg it was indeed.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

ffcbulgaria

On QPR's tactics, Mbia said: "There is only ­playing and very little tactics. We don't ­really train in the week, we have rest days, but we haven't the right to mess up on match days."

that's also very good quote!

btings

MoussasGawn

"I thought they were a Scottish club. Marseille needed the money. So I thought why not if it is for their good and mine, but I would never have thought of coming here."

This is class ...
If anyone ever wondered how mercenary todays footballers are then this confirms it ...

Lovely.
30 years through thin and thin, our time is now. Forget Torquay at your peril ...

shnlwswlkr

LOL How much will he get fined by the club for those statements? Haha! I also read yesterday that Mark Hughes said his players are loving being in a relegation battle because it is something they have never done as players before... HA! What a shambles of a club and manager, I hope they go down with less points than derby.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Jambo

I hope they don't get rid of Hughes before we play them.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

sipwell

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on October 28, 2012, 04:08:34 AM
On QPR's tactics, Mbia said: "There is only ­playing and very little tactics. We don't ­really train in the week, we have rest days, but we haven't the right to mess up on match days."

I thought that was indeed a shocking quote. Very little tactics! LOL!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Airfix

Quote from: sipwell on October 28, 2012, 09:25:40 AM
Quote from: ffcbulgaria on October 28, 2012, 04:08:34 AM

I thought that was indeed a shocking quote. Very little tactics! LOL!

To be fair, it does show!

OdecaMynoT

As good as it gets. 077.gif :dead horse:
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

LBNo11

...his admission is not as bad as zamora and AJ who went there willingly..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

'I thought QPR were a Scottish club!' Stephane Mbia admits Rangers move was a mystery.

Hoops defender also reveals that Mark Hughes didn't know if it was worth signing him from Marseille.

Surprise! Mbia never thought he would come to Loftus Road. QPR defender Stephane Mbia claims manager Mark Hughes did not even know whether he was worth signing. Mbia, sold by Marseille for £5million in August, told French newspaper L'Equipe: "The manager knew my name and had seen me in the Champions League, but did not really know whether I was good or not."

Mbia – sent off yesterday for kicking out against Arsenal's Thomas Vermaelen – admitted QPR were just as big a mystery for him: "I thought they were a Scottish club. Marseille needed the money. So I thought why not if it is for their good and mine, but I would never have thought of coming here."

On QPR's tactics, Mbia said: "There is only playing and very little tactics. We don't really train in the week, we have rest days, but we haven't the right to mess up on match days."

And Mbia has had problems on the pitch before his sending off at the Emirates. He said: "Against West Ham, I went to see the referee to tell him Andy Carroll kept elbowing me. The ref replied: 'Welcome to England'."

Meanwhile, QPR boss Mark Hughes has raged at the referee for a decision that could cost him his job - with Harry Redknapp and Rafael Benitez in the frame to replace him.

mangoputney

Waiting with bated breath for the drugs Granero and Cesar were clearly administered by TF to wear off as well....

Cesar dreaming of Prem glory weren't it?

Bernabeu to megaloftsubuteodome & Milan to pokey facilities and having to bust your balls week in week out...

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

mojo

Quote from: Burt on October 28, 2012, 01:38:05 PM
'Meanwhile, QPR boss Mark Hughes has raged at the referee for a decision that could cost him his job - with Harry Redknapp and Rafael Benitez in the frame to replace him.

Hughes is still rattling on about this today, why is he having a go at the ref for not giving the offside decision? He'd be the first to complain if the ref gave offside decisions from 25 yards behind play.

filham

Its getting worserer and worserer by the match for QPR and we are enjoying every momentof it.

btings

I watched the last 20 minutes of the replay to check out Mbia's red card.  The Clown's Park Rangers are a joke, but Cesar really kept them in that game at the end.  Pulled a bunch of ridiculous saves before they finally got one by.

RoyTund

Mark Hughes, May 2012: "There is no way we will be in a situation like this again while I am in charge"

Following 5-0 home defeat to Swansea: "This season will not be all plain sailing. We can't drift into 10 or 12 games until that realisation hits us."  Well you have made it to 9  :005:

Logicalman

Amazingly, on Saturday all the REAL London Prem teams picked up points ...