watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

To our Fulham brothers and sisters in the NYC I hope sandy is treating you well

Started by McBridefan1, October 29, 2012, 11:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBridefan1

Take care, keep indoors, liquor up front poker in the rear... And god bless.

English to English translation... Hurricane sandy is pounding New York as it makes landfall, and I'm just wishing them well.  082.gif

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Well said  McB !!! and spare a thought for Boyo,  the mountain man  065.gif

Burt

McBridefan1

Quote from: KCat on October 29, 2012, 11:13:24 PM
Well said  McB !!! and spare a thought for Boyo,  the mountain man  065.gif

He and Rock were the two that came to mind first, as I know they are in that area. They are probably without power at the moment, hopefully that will be the worst of it.

Deanothefulhamfan

i was just thinking of posting something similar.... take care folks

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

A Humble Man

My son who lives in West 52nd tells me no problems in upper Manhattan.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

McBridefan1

Quote from: A Humble Man on October 30, 2012, 09:01:26 AM
My son who lives in West 52nd tells me no problems in upper Manhattan.

That's good to hear Man thanks for the update.

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

NogoodBoyo

Safe indeed it is and thanks for the thoughts. 
Lost power (and therefore water as it comes form a deep well) for 3 days.  It came back this morning.  Meant to have a shower before talking to you but 'er outdoors jumped in before me.
My son's college in lower Manhattan was submerged.  All their work and projects lost in the tide and no likelihood of them being able to return.  Daughter has to bicycle to work from Brooklyn to midtown - or work from home.
All the petrol stations across the entire region seem to be now running out of fuel.  Our business on Long Island is struggling as roads are still closed all over the shop.  But life goes on.
I wonder how The Rock is doing?
Nogood "the sheep all survived too, itis" Boyo

Berserker

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on November 01, 2012, 10:41:59 PM
Lost power (and therefore water as it comes form a deep well) for 3 days.  It came back this morning.  Meant to have a shower before talking to you but 'er outdoors jumped in before me.
My son's college in lower Manhattan was submerged.  All their work and projects lost in the tide and no likelihood of them being able to return.  Daughter has to bicycle to work from Brooklyn to midtown - or work from home.
All the petrol stations across the entire region seem to be now running out of fuel.  Our business on Long Island is struggling as roads are still closed all over the shop.  But life goes on.

Oh NG Boyo sounds awful. Glad to hear from you, and glad you are safe and sound. Thinking of you all x
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

McBridefan1

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on November 01, 2012, 10:41:59 PM

Thank nogoodness you are well, I hope things get back to normal for you and yours very soon. Why they don't send tanker trucks full of petrol down to areas hardest hit, I will never know.