watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict the Score - Fulham v Everton

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, November 01, 2012, 04:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

3-1 to Fulham. Its about time we beat Everton( yes I know that we have beaten them before) This is going to be a great game. Hangeland must be on top form for the first time this season.
The Swan

MikeR

We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

BestOfBrede

I think the Toffees will return to type for this early in, and hopefully Mr Jol has had them working overtime on defending set pieces and that's why, with our home form, I think a solid but tight win - hence my 2-0 predict.

mangoputney

They did us three times last year, WHU type hex, can't see past FFC 1 - 2 Everton
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Count Berbatov

I like Everton, but in no way do they have more quality than Fulham. It's just that Jol hasn't figured out what the best starting XI is yet.
Toffees are due a beating. 3-0 Fulham
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

rhyspabsolom

Strange that people think they're gonna put three or four past us.
We've only conceded two goals in four games at home so far. And they were against the champions.

Holders

Realistically 1-2, which would be really gutting as I'm working for an Everton fan next week and would never hear the last of it.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

licker

I've put this in another thread but here it is again.....

As for the game,  both teams have started a bit better than the norm of previous seasons, and also have slightly better squad depth, we've just had a slight dip of form in the last couple of games only drawing with Wigan, QPR, and Liverpoo.
Traditionally The Whites always win this game, but i think we broke with tradition a couple of seasons ago by winning the 1st game at the Cottage after about 50 years of trying, I was there that day having drinks with some of you lads at the Cottage Pub,  and i seem to remember Osman scoring a couple. I think we have won once or twice more since so its no longer a foregone conclusion.

This is going to be tight and I would be quite happy with an away draw, but his time i think we just might lose it 2-1.

Have an enjoyable day lads and good luck for the rest of the season.

Bill.

shnlwswlkr

3-1 Ruiz to score again! I feel Jol will have beaten our defence all week to straighten out their problems.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Thamesbank

3-1 think we'll hit them early and not look back.

rusty shackleford

I think that Everton will win. Of course, we are capable of winning and I hope we do so, but Everton are a very good side who seem to have our number in recent years. Also, Fellaini may be too much to handle for our defence which has been having problems with set pieces

1-2 Everton

MontenegroWhite

I would be happy with the draw, to be honest. Everything depends on us, and specially our defending forces. I our defense do the job we could win this game. We will score one for sure. Close down Jelavić and hope Fellaini doesn't have his day at office :D Everything is possible.

RPhillips

1-3. A banged-up Berbatov plus a leaky defense against set piece play don't augur well for our chances against a strong Everton side looking to improve upon its recent string of draws. Hope I'm wrong!

Andy_M

I'd like to think 2-1 Fulham. I think a lot will depend on how we can control Felliani, if we let him boss the game Everton will win. It's going to take big performances from Brede and Diarra to keep him quiet.
@got_maile

JackyFulham90

A key to getting a result is Diarra Vs Fellaini also will Baird start or you reckon he will go with Sidwell to break up play with his tackling?

FFCfan

Quote from: Andy_M on November 02, 2012, 11:49:16 AM
I'd like to think 2-1 Fulham. I think a lot will depend on how we can control Felliani, if we let him boss the game Everton will win. It's going to take big performances from Brede and Diarra to keep him quiet.
Agreed!

nose

Mr ska, I hate to be pedantic but the chicks predict a draw.

earlbeatty

2-2 for me, with Fellaini bound to score a header from a set piece!!

Also it's about time Brede scored - I always have a bet on him to score in 90 mins and I feel it is about time he came up with the goods!!

EB