more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict the Score - Fulham v Everton

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, November 01, 2012, 04:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeCdawg

FC Silver Fox

Everton to win 2-0.  (wait a minute. I always get the score wrong)
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

JustOverTheRiver

I have to say my thoughts match the abundance of people predicting 2-2. 

Although, if our man Ruiz can provide us with another world class chip I would like to think we would go on and win it!

cebu

Looking at our recent poor track record against Everton, I've no alternative but to predict a 3-1 victory for the (strictly non-racist) Whites!    :scarf:

CanadianCottager

3 goals in 4 games for Ruiz against Tim Howard, add that to the chemistry we've seen him strike up with Berba and I'm feeling confident, 2-1 Fulham, Ruiz and Berba to leisurely stroll circles around the Everton backline.

SoCalJoe

Here's hoping that Everton come in a little flat after their derby match last Sunday. Heart says 2-1, head says 2-2.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

G.Iniesta

1:0 Fulham win Berbatov but I've got a feeling it might well be Sidwell to score that goal can't decide
COYW
UP THE FULHAM!

HatterDon

We lose 1-2. They have three players that we will find almost impossible to contain: Baines, Jelavic, and Fellaini. The latter two will be key since they play in positions to expose our greatest weaknesses.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Count Berbatov

I'm changing my prediction to 3-1. I just can't see them not scoring, but I'm sure Duff, Ruiz or Petric and Berba will get on the score sheet. Jol wouldn't allow a shaky defending once more. That'll be the key to winning this. Because we know the lads will score

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3 4G LTE Using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

CH FFC

Usually I love to predict the scores, but this one is driving me crazy!  :doh:
The past few games have been a mess, and even though we have had good results we have shown too much weakness.  I would like to see a more consistant and solid midfield and defence.

I do however feel that FFC will bag a few goals, my guess is 3 or maybe 4.  My problem with this game is figuring out how many we will concede.  If we can control the midfield, and plug up holes.....keeping everton scoreless is not unquestionable, BUT if they haven't figured out some of these issues....
Everton could very well match every goal FFC puts in (and add to the talley!)

Here is to having a solid game in defence!
oh, I would also prefer to see a strong attack minded line up starting, and not what Jol has favored recently.  fp.gif

St Eve

If we are serious about getting into Europe this is a must win. From the first whistle we have to attack and play for the FULL 90 minutes. Sharpen up on our set piece defence and 2-0 is on the cards.