watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict the Score - Fulham v Everton

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, November 01, 2012, 04:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

For me, this depends entirely on whether Berbatov is fit. If he is he gives us the edge:

Fulham 2-1 Everton

(Berbatov, Ruiz) (Pienaar)

If not, its going to be a struggle against a powerful Everton side with either a loss or a draw most likely.

Thoughts?

Lighthouse

I always think we will lose so 1-2 for me. But coming forward we look good. So the question is will we spend the first half having a careful think about the way things are or will we use the wide players to put pressure on Everton. Berbatov is important but even without him we can do damage. But out carefu,l slow approach during too many first halfs have been our Achiles Heel.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 01, 2012, 04:31:17 PM
I always think we will lose so 1-2 for me. But coming forward we look good. So the question is will we spend the first half having a careful think about the way things are or will we use the wide players to put pressure on Everton. Berbatov is important but even without him we can do damage. But out carefu,l slow approach during too many first halfs have been our Achiles Heel.

I think that is an interesting point - I saw a stat the other day that in second half results we would be top of the league but in first half results we would be lower mid table!

Against Norwich we hammered them from the start and came away with a thrilling victory. Against Villa we took the game to them for 20 mins but faded until the 70min mark. Maybe it is more down to getting the slice of luck that becomes an early goal?

Basil

I overheard Sarah Brookes telling someone Berbatov trained today and is fit, if this is the case I think Fulham 2-1 if not 1-1

mr-ska

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Basil on November 01, 2012, 04:36:29 PM
I overheard Sarah Brookes telling someone Berbatov trained today and is fit, if this is the case I think Fulham 2-1 if not 1-1

If true, this has made my day!

LBNo11

...for every goal we score our defence will let one by, hopefully no more than that, as long as we don't fall asleep with 5 minutes to go and cover the back post and sort out the set pieces against us..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

costarican white

Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

jelmo

I also think Ruiz will score (maybe not as great of a goal as in last season's fixture)

Im going for 2-4 to Everton though. Just think they are (in the words of H Redknapp) a 'Top Top Team'

Also, think Kelavic will get one

A Humble Man

We Are Fulham, Believe.

JackyFulham90

I agree that it depends on Berbatov if he is fit then 2-1 Fulham if he is not a point will be a good result he has already become our main man

Bryanthebroom

I predict a high scoring game and probably something like a 2-3 loss. If berba and Ruiz combine like they did against reading we could sneak a win. COYW!!!

Enter the Frei

2-2 with them getting a late equaliser, they've drawn their last 3, we look dodgy at the back but great going forward. Hard one to call

BestOfBrede

Burt

They're in fine form... After Citeh, this is the toughest match we have had so far. I'll go with a cheeky 1-0.

bigalffc

1-0 for me too, not a cheeky one though! :scarf:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

JimmyDunnesBum

still haven't quite recovered from zamora's miss last year and the way the game ended.

tough game , no question , and can see a draw : 2-2

Kell