watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bryan vs Bryan, national event

Started by costarican white, November 02, 2012, 04:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

costarican white

First time two Costa Ricans face each other in an EPL match, huge event here in CR as you may guess.

Two different realities though, Ruiz will probably line up, is having more minutes (when fit), and more relevance for FFC, in the other hand Oviedo has just arrived to EFC in the last day of the window, therefore has only seen few minutes in a couple of games, and is struggling to find a spot between Baines and Pienaar, hard task for anybody.

Regardless of the final score I'm proud of having two countrymen in these two great clubs, fighting in the top and with a great future ahead.

Having said that... COYW!!!

cr flag cr flag
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

CanadianCottager

Shows how the profile of Costa Rican soccer is progressing in Europe as much as anything, although iirc this isn't the first time that two Costa Ricans play the same match in England, didn't Chope and Mauricio Solis share the Derby Country jersey back in the 90s?

HatterDon

Quote from: CanadianCottager on November 02, 2012, 05:15:04 PM
Shows how the profile of Costa Rican soccer is progressing in Europe as much as anything, although iirc this isn't the first time that two Costa Ricans play the same match in England, didn't Chope and Mauricio Solis share the Derby Country jersey back in the 90s?

"Chope" would be Paulo Wanchope, I'm assuming.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

costarican white

Quote from: HatterDon on November 02, 2012, 06:00:35 PM

True and true. The two them played for Derby County, Chope with a lot more success than Solis obviously. Then he played for several teams like WHU and MCFC in England, Malaga, Rosario Central, Chicago Fire and some teams in Japan and Qatar... and of course my beloved team here in CR, Club Sport Herediano, btw, did you know we are the current champions of CR and already qualified to the next stage of the CONCACAF Champions League after 19 years of pains and misery?
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

McBridefan1

Quote from: costarican white on November 02, 2012, 04:11:20 PM
First time two Costa Ricans face each other in an EPL match, huge event here in CR as you may guess.

Two different realities though, Ruiz will probably line up, is having more minutes (when fit), and more relevance for FFC, in the other hand Oviedo has just arrived to EFC in the last day of the window, therefore has only seen few minutes in a couple of games, and is struggling to find a spot between Baines and Pienaar, hard task for anybody.

Regardless of the final score I'm proud of having two countrymen in these two great clubs, fighting in the top and with a great future ahead.

Having said that... COYW!!!

cr flag cr flag

very happy for our CONCACAF brothas... congratulations Costa Ricanos  cr flag

CanadianCottager

Quote from: costarican white on November 02, 2012, 06:17:34 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on November 02, 2012, 06:00:35 PM

True and true. The two them played for Derby County, Chope with a lot more success than Solis obviously. Then he played for several teams like WHU and MCFC in England, Malaga, Rosario Central, Chicago Fire and some teams in Japan and Qatar... and of course my beloved team here in CR, Club Sport Herediano, btw, did you know we are the current champions of CR and already qualified to the next stage of the CONCACAF Champions League after 19 years of pains and misery?
Florense then? Hows Bryan's little brother been doing this season? And congrats on ending the title drought and sacking Sotela