watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham vs Everton

Started by Walsh, November 03, 2012, 02:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horse

I think we'll improve in the second half - hopefully...

Ordar

Schwarzer's distribution is horrific.

We need to start actually playing second half

Azeedo

The referees are hurting us

sunburywhite

The first half was so much like daylight robbery even Dick Turpin would have been ashamed
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Enter the Frei

regroup and play properly second half, a 1 goal lead is nice but they won't keep missing no matter how hard Jelavic tries not to score

Lighthouse

Our usual first half display of woeful, tired looking play. Here is hoping we can come out and turn on our normal second half display. Right now it feels like a defeat again.

Come on Jol work some magic.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MikeCdawg

we were not good in that first half at all, lucky to be in front. we need to get the ball down and play more, look up and stop losing silly balls in our third. dimitar has been too quiet for my liking as well. COYW! :scarf:

Mr Fulham

Players are unhappy with Schwarzer's horrible distribution. That's been the case for quite some time and as good as he's on the line, that's just not good enough.

Our defence is better but you can see what Moyes told his players before kick-off: Get crosses in (to Fellaini and Jelavic) and take shots from distance. They've got the majority of possession, but apart from one or two situations they had virtually no real chances.
Hangeland had a poor start to his game, but he's improved. Riether was good, as was Diarra.

Everton are growing more and more frustrated, but we need some chances too to show them we're still there. Defending will be very important though, Everton are a very good team and they will take the game to us and trouble our team.

We need some possession though, that's key. A win would be vital as we've got a tough November ahead.

RidgeRider

while they were not giving us much to begin with, caps off to Everton for their energetic play, we did slow it down a bit after the goal and were playing to defend, for the most part.

NogoodBoyo

Houston, we have a problem.  Our defenders don't want the ball when Schwartzer has it.  So, he hoofs it upfield really, really badly.  Ball comes back at us - in waves.  Time and time again.  Who's fault?  It has to be the defenders not showing that they want it when they all know that Schwartz is probably the worst footballer in the league - albeit a great stopper.  
Nogood "lucky to be ahead though, isit" Boyo

RidgeRider

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 03, 2012, 03:51:30 PM
Our usual first half display of woeful, tired looking play. Here is hoping we can come out and turn on our normal second half display. Right now it feels like a defeat again.

Everton are taking the game to us no doubt, I feel like our boys are getting after it but Everton are frustrating us because they all seem to be on 3 shots of espresso! We need to get the initiative and take it to them in the second half.....coffee anyone?

Nice to have the 1-0 lead though.

bugsy

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 03, 2012, 03:51:30 PM

Agree to some part LH.  This is a very good Everton team and they dominated the half. Thought our defense was good, Reither had a blinder.  MJ's half time talk and the fact that we're playing toward the Hammersmith should see a different display.
My biggest concern is the continued 'fighting' among the players. We have some highly talented players....it's about as good as we've ever had. Just hope that they don't put their personalities ahead of the common goal.  COYW!!!!  

St Eve

This is where Jol earns his money. Does he make changes in our formation, does he bring on subs? I am not sure but if we play like this we won't hang on. So Jol our destiny is in your hands

Mr Fulham

It was always going to be Fellaini.

Lighthouse

If we get anything from this game it will be a great result they we are having to play.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

DevonFFC

Let's see what out team is made of it was coming

St Eve

Enter the Frei

if we get anything out of this game it will be a footballing travesty.

Ordar

We are being totally outclassed.

Kaca is not a starter.