watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Fan Experience

Started by Sanchezs Tactician, November 08, 2012, 09:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanchezs Tactician

Im new to the forum and thought it was about time to make an account. Been a season ticket for several years and looking forward to interacting with everyone. I've just set up a blog and my first post is about 'The Fan Experience' and was hoping you guys could give it a read and see what you think. Would be great to hear your views. Thanks.

http://theoilmerchant.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/the-fan-experience/

JackyFulham90

Burt

Welcome aboard....

Is there a link to the blog?

Sanchezs Tactician

Sanchezs Tactician

what are people's thought on the blog? would be great to get some feedback

TWFL

Thought it was a good read, full of good facts and info. Especially liked the little dig at QPR not being able to sell out!

Sanchezs Tactician

Quote from: TWFL on November 09, 2012, 10:37:42 AM
Thought it was a good read, full of facts and info. Especially liked the little dig at QPR not being to sell out!

Thanks a lot mate, I thought the little dig at QPR had to be done haha.

sipwell

Interesting read. One comment though: German clubs have big stadiums (traditionally so, look at their second and third divisions, which also have a capacity that is humongeous) hence they can offer their tickets at lower prices (supermarket logic), especially since the competition is less fierce to obtain a ticket...
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Sanchezs Tactician

Quote from: sipwell on November 09, 2012, 12:30:00 PM
Interesting read. One comment though: German clubs have big stadiums (traditionally so, look at their second and third divisions, which also have a capacity that is humongeous) hence they can offer their tickets at lower prices (supermarket logic), especially since the competition is less fierce to obtain a ticket...
Quote from: sipwell on November 09, 2012, 12:30:00 PM

Yeah I was going to mention that but didn't think it would go a long way to help emphasise my point haha. But yeah you are most definitely right, Hertha Berlin is a huge example, who are now in the 2.Bundesliga with a 74,000 capacity stadium

Sanchezs Tactician

Loads of people viewing it on the forum according to my visit figures. So thanks a lot guys, would be great to hear some thoughts