watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

IN light Rod Stewart crying at Celtic. Have you ever cried a Fulham match

Started by mr-ska, November 09, 2012, 09:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bizarrebaz

Agree with Crystal palace relegating us when i was a lad. And also blubbed after Juve and especially Hamburg. But not when we lost to Atletico.

Hammer Smith

Reading some of these posts has actually brought tears to my eyes: I have no doubt shed a tear or too but never when the horrible things have happened - FA Cup Final defeat, Watford, Swansea, Europa Cup Final defeat - or ground sale issues - most powerfully when Bulstrode was going to make us into Fulham Park Rangers - which have all left me in a deep depression where talking is pointless and my whole mood is affected long term. One exception here is when I came to Craven Cottage after my mother died as she also loved Fulham.

When the good things have happened, tears have often appeared at some point around the euphoria and the hugs with beloved strangers - but often unexpectedly when I'm back at home with my wonderful Fulham loving family. Coyw!

WhiteJC

I shed a quite tear the home game to Liverpool after Johnny Haynes died, I'm named after him, and also at the Juve game, I told my mate that I wanted us to give a good account of ourselfs, and boy did we

chiefo

Shed a tear when the boys walked out in the Euro final, just seeing how far we had come from those very dark days and now in front of the world felt like really we had put our name on the map. Oh yes tears of pride alright.

OldSchool76

I am quite happy to admit i too have cried a few times. The first was before the game walking through Bishops Park ahead of what was ment to have been the last ever game at the cottage, twice our average crowd turned up that day, if my memory serves me right it was at home to Bradford in 1992. The second was after the Sheffield Wednesday game when "we are the champions" was being played and all the flags were being waved, i had waited 25 years for something that good to happen. Villa away was a close call as was Juventus and Hamburg. Swansea was very sad but no tears i guess we were used to failing back then.