watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Arsenal v Fulham match thread

Started by The King, November 10, 2012, 02:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Berbatov

Lots of possession for Fulham. Intelligent movement on and off the ball. Now if the defense could sort it out..

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3 4G LTE Using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Mitch

We're gonna do a Schalke! ...maybe.

Mitch

Bryan is playing very well today. Could be key. Wish I wasn't sat watching at work!

PokerMatt

We've actually been the better team. Such a shame about the defending.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

ffcbulgaria

PokerMatt

BillNRoc

It took Schalke a lot longer than this to come back. Makes you wonder why Kaca wasn't in the starting lineup...at least, it makes me wonder.

Count Berbatov

Wow wow wow... Unbelievable. Bravo Berba, Kaca...

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

MJG

Great build up and great goal.   Damage limitation resolved.

ffcbulgaria

Cazorla falls down like shot and Dowd raises the yellow.....

JustOverTheRiver

BillNRoc

Any set piece is a moment of danger now. Yikes, how many goals will be scored in this game?

PokerMatt

Quote from: BillNRoc on November 10, 2012, 03:41:04 PM
It took Schalke a lot longer than this to come back. Makes you wonder why Kaca wasn't in the starting lineup...at least, it makes me wonder.

Probably to deal with Walcott. Kaca better when we were two behind, but Richardson better defensively so more likely to keep Theo quiet.

Mitch

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on November 10, 2012, 03:42:18 PM
Cazorla falls down like shot and Dowd raises the yellow.....

Yet Koscielny and Podolski still no bookings.

EJL

Mitch

Quote from: PokerMatt on November 10, 2012, 03:43:40 PM

Probably to deal with Walcott. Kaca better when we were two behind, but Richardson better defensively so more likely to keep Theo quiet.

That said, Kaca pushing on forces Walcott back so he has to defend more himself.

Count Berbatov

Since can't defend set pieces, simply don't give cheap fouls away. Simple

PokerMatt

Quote from: Mitch on November 10, 2012, 03:44:58 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on November 10, 2012, 03:43:40 PM

That said, Kaca pushing on forces Walcott back so he has to defend more himself.

It does a bit, yeah. Although Walcott's not really one to track back. Plus Sagna is one of the best right-backs in the world.

Boos? Come on Arsenal ffs...

Mitch

Can't believe he's blown for half time as Reither is about to swing it in.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Mitch on November 10, 2012, 03:49:37 PM
Can't believe he's blown for half time as Reither is about to swing it in.

Agreed, awful. There was a good 30 seconds before the kick was taken while Arsenal were shouting at each other. Add that on to let it get taken.