watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dejagahs performance today

Started by JackyFulham90, November 11, 2012, 12:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

I must say he had moments which he shined but I thought he was scared to try stuff he would normally try just because of how big of a game it was and he didn't want to let the team down, I still think we will see a lot more of his talent (maybe at Stoke away) just my opinion.

Delboy

I believe that Dejagah could be our very own Valencia. He has a similar style to the United man which incorprates strength, speed and trickery that can open up defences. He obviously has a great shot on him which was evident against Villa and is not afraid to run at defenders. He needs match practise to get his stamina up to the required level. I can see a rosy future for our new wingman.

costarican white

Quote from: Delboy on November 12, 2012, 12:05:11 PM
I believe that Dejagah could be our very own Valencia. He has a similar style to the United man which incorprates strength, speed and trickery that can open up defences. He obviously has a great shot on him which was evident against Villa and is not afraid to run at defenders. He needs match practise to get his stamina up to the required level. I can see a rosy future for our new wingman.

Exactly, I was going to mention he has a very latin style with that spice, great player indeed
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

Andy_M

Just a shame he tried to flick that chance in just before half-time. Had he swung his leg at it we'd have probably seen it fly into the top of the net.
@got_maile

fulhamben

Quote from: Andy_M on November 12, 2012, 02:12:22 PM
Just a shame he tried to flick that chance in just before half-time. Had he swung his leg at it we'd have probably seen it fly into the top of the net.
? wasnt he coming away from goal with a defender right up him.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

CH FFC

I have really enjoyed watching Dejagah so far, and I look forward to seeing him more.   I feel that Duff and Dejagah have different things to offer, and they will be more effective against different teams.  I can see where some teams I would prefer to see Duff, and other teams Dejagah could be much more effective.
I do not mind the idea of trying Duff on the left either, However, Dejagah can play there as well as in behind the striker.  Dejagah is quite versatile.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I can't choose between them; how great is that...