News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anybody else hope Kacanikilic has a shocker tonight?

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 14, 2012, 07:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Playing 90 minutes on national T.V? If he does well, he'll have every club in the land chasing him, and we don't want that
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Tooting legend

The worse post ever on here................

bill taylors apprentice

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

nevzter

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on November 14, 2012, 07:08:09 PM
Playing 90 minutes on national T.V? If he does well, he'll have every club in the land chasing him, and we don't want that

No.  Remember, Fulham are a 'selling' club, and recall, those two blokes who shall not be named were off loaded this year.  Let the guy build confidence (and a relationship with Berbatov), then Fulham may have something on their hands.  Hope he has a blinder today.

COYW
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

JackyFulham90

No let's hope he does well if he does really well and a big club buy him off us we shall get a bigfee and reinvest in the next talented youngster

Enter the Frei

I'd quite like him to have a word with that big nosed Striker on the Sweden side, see if his wife Also fancies life in London

FFCfan

I hope he has a good game and he doesn't get injured!! We need him fit, he really is in good form.

alexbishop

Quote from: Enter the Frei on November 14, 2012, 08:12:35 PM
I'd quite like him to have a word with that big nosed Striker on the Sweden side, see if his wife Also fancies life in London

Lol!! Berbatov and ibraminovic are quite similar players I've noticed. Great first touch, control etc
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

fulhamben

i can see the logic behind this. isnt he still on a smallish contract?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on November 14, 2012, 07:08:09 PM
Well I can see where u r coming from even if the other's jumped down your throat without even attempting to get it! And I agree with you. Doesn't mean anything against the boy and don't want him to lose his confidence, but....
1/ he IS playing against England
2/ we don't want him to shine in front of the big sniffing clubs!

St Eve

I am sure all of the big clubs do their scouting at international level and if he has a shocker they will not watch him again or maybe wait for the next international!

FFCfan

I dont think he is in a hurry to change club. He is just breaking into the first team, and he surely knows he has a lot to learn. He will be around at least for the next couple of seasons, and who knows by that time we might be pushing top 4  fp.gif

Forever Fulham

Quote from: alexbishop on November 14, 2012, 08:16:29 PM

Lol!! Berbatov and ibraminovic are quite similar players I've noticed. Great first touch, control etc

Zlotan is better.  One of the 5 best players in the world.  Period.  He should keep his mouth shut, though. 

FFCfan

He should keep his mouth shut, though. 

fp.gif

Enter the Frei

Quote from: alexbishop on November 14, 2012, 08:16:29 PM

have been 2 of my favourite players for a while and they are very similar but I'm sure they could make it work

CH FFC

Zlatan is defnitely a highly rated player, but I do not think I would say he was better than Berbatov.  I also would prefer not to have Ibrahimovic here, he is a nutt.  Talk about Ego, his ego dwarfs Berbatov's.  I also think they have a couple of similarities, but all in all are quite different players.

Enter the Frei

Quote from: CH FFC on November 14, 2012, 09:16:33 PM
Zlatan is defnitely a highly rated player, but I do not think I would say he was better than Berbatov.  I also would prefer not to have Ibrahimovic here, he is a nutt.  Talk about Ego, his ego dwarfs Berbatov's.  I also think they have a couple of similarities, but all in all are quite different players.

You don't think he's better than Berbatov right now?

JackyFulham90

Kacaniklic is a top youngster but he has a long way to go but he is at the perfect team for him

nevzter

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."