News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anybody else hope Kacanikilic has a shocker tonight?

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 14, 2012, 07:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hongkongfulham

Quote from: CH FFC on November 14, 2012, 09:16:33 PM
Zlatan is defnitely a highly rated player, but I do not think I would say he was better than Berbatov.  I also would prefer not to have Ibrahimovic here, he is a nutt.  Talk about Ego, his ego dwarfs Berbatov's.  I also think they have a couple of similarities, but all in all are quite different players.

Sorry mate zlatan is better than berbatov, no real question for me. alot better.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: hongkongfulham on November 15, 2012, 03:19:59 AM
Zlatan is defnitely a highly rated player, but I do not think I would say he was better than Berbatov.  I also would prefer not to have Ibrahimovic here, he is a nutt.  Talk about Ego, his ego dwarfs Berbatov's.  I also think they have a couple of similarities, but all in all are quite different players.

Sorry mate zlatan is better than berbatov, no real question for me. alot better.

I would say Berbatov is better, however. I would bet you every penny I have ever, currently possess and will ever own, that Berbatov would never score a goal like Zlatan last night
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

A Humble Man

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on November 15, 2012, 10:20:08 AM

I would say Berbatov is better, however. I would bet you every penny I have ever, currently possess and will ever own, that Berbatov would never score a goal like Zlatan last night

Perhaps he will on Sunday and prove the case.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

ClarksOriginal

Nice black and white tinted glasses there Rhys.

I'm not Ibra fan boy but he is a class apart from Berbatov.

Zlatan has won a League title with every club he has been with and now PSG are top of the league.... he's finished as top scorer in every league he has ever been in, in Serie A on more than one occassion. He's single handedly kept PSG scoring this season.

@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Enter the Frei

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on November 15, 2012, 04:28:14 PM

Zlatan has won a League title with every club he has been with and now PSG are top of the league.... he's finished as top scorer in every league he has ever been in, in Serie A on more than one occassion. He's single handedly kept PSG scoring this season.

Zlatan is streets ahead of Berbs, He's one of the top 3 out and out strikers in the world in my opinion. Berbatov is a quality player yes, but Zlatan is real top quality.

ffcbulgaria

Allrite lets take a look:

Ibrahimovich - wins Swedish league in his last season with Malmo - no national cups
Berbatov - wins the Bulgarian cup with CSKA but leaves in the middle of the season, maybe if he stayed he could've won the league?

Ibrahimovich - goes to Ajax... well we all know which is the dutch team with most champions titles?
Berbatov - goes to Leverkusen - never been German champions

Ibrahimovich - continues with Juventus/Inter/Barcelona/Milan - well its obvious why he managed to win some titles there isnt it?
Berbatov - goes to Tottenham (when was the last time they were champions of England remind me please?) and after that Man United where he wins the league

I'm not saying Berbatov is better or that Ibrahimovich is because they are 2 very different players.
But your statement about winning the league with every club is nonsense. For example if Ibrahimovich joined Twente in 2001 and Manchester City in 2004 would he win the league?

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on November 15, 2012, 05:22:46 PM

I'm not saying Berbatov is better or that Ibrahimovich is because they are 2 very different players.
But your statement about winning the league with every club is nonsense. For example if Ibrahimovich joined Twente in 2001 and Manchester City in 2004 would he win the league?

You've mis-interpreted my point.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

zzamora

This is not a question.

Zlatan is much better than Berbatov and anybody who suggests otherwise is a bit deluded, and needs to firstly remove any Fulham bias, before having a look at Zlatan throughout his career. Much better.