A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - The Great Underwear Debate

Started by finnster01, January 28, 2010, 02:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boxers vs Regulars - What scores the most with the ladies?

Boxers kicks arse
20 (74.1%)
Regulars are back in
2 (7.4%)
Commando is the way to go
5 (18.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

finnster01

I am having problems making my mind up
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

os5889

os5889

P.S Why Mr Finn? Why? A pants thread?

This is not like you! Where have the standards gone? I thought you were above rood hoomor!

finnster01

It is a genuine question as I have found myself torn between my large selection of boxers and my small selection of regulars and if it wasn't so fecking cold half the time, I would even go commando.

Lighthouse

Well it is a debate that needs airing. I go for briefs myself. They pain me throughout the day and crush the innocence of hope. I call the other one Charity. So briefs have a way but  look very comman. Stick to what you know. Hang lose but stay upright in your choice. Be regular in mind and body.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

McBridefan1

boxers unless I'm wearing a suit or dress pants, then I go with the tighty whities... but for casual wear, I go with boxers. The right jeans in summer don't require any.

White Noise

Bring back hanging - make y-fronts illegal!

RidgeRider

I can't vote cause there is no option for the underwear woman go for these days: Boxerbriefs.

Well, that is what I wear and what my wife tells me anyway.  ;D

The Equalizer

I prefer a good French knicker myself.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Steve_orino

Boxers. 
I have a small collection of boxer briefs that the missus seems to like but they're not my cup-of-tea.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

ron

Whatever you go for Gents, make sure they're not too tight. Medical opinion suggests that you may be putting the next generation of Fulham supporters in jeopardy....... :-\

Hazey

At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

Logicalman

Boxers all the way. Never tried them before arriving this side of the pond, but the briefs have been reduced to wearing on wash days only!!!  :P

.. and forget the Haynes rubbish - Stafford are easily the beat

FatFreddysCat

I voted commando, purely for comfort reasons, but if you wear light coloured shorts or trousers and dont shake the old chap properly a small drop can soon look like you've peed yerself. Around the house i wear a sort of hybrid boxer short/ proper short combo from the Tesco longe wear range ( comes with a tee shirty sort of pyjama thing) which as a dog owner is well handy as i just walk the dog in them in the morning without having to get proper dressed. If i had a big old Hampton i'd go for a pair of tight brief things.

boxhockcycsock

Why is everything so black and white with you guys?  ;D

I wear boxer briefs.
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

finnster01

It is the Fulham way. We wear boxers at home, and briefs away. There is nothing in between.

boxhockcycsock

Quote from: finnster01 on January 29, 2010, 02:59:01 AM
It is the Fulham way. We wear boxers at home, and briefs away. There is nothing in between.
Ohhh, is that why our team can't show a pair when we are at an away ground? A bit too tight in the undercarriage?  :'(
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

clintclintdeuce

Boxers when I go out, commando around the house, underarmour when I run or play golf. Simple really
The Dude abides.

blingo

Blingo wears both but always in black with the one exception of white if i am wearing white trousers.

finnster01

Quote from: blingo on January 29, 2010, 11:12:28 AM
Blingo wears both but always in black with the one exception of white if i am wearing white trousers.
You have to be a bit careful with that Mr Blingo. The thing I learned as I grew older is to never trust a fart, especially if wearing white trousers...