watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Winter Transfer Window

Started by fulhamta24, November 22, 2012, 05:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamta24

Martin Jol has said he will be spending big in this window. Who do you think mr jol will bring in? What postion do u think we need to buy in.

I personaly think we still need another forward, maybe gignac from france but most likely to bent from villa. We also need a center half, im really hoping that we get douglas in. He is strong and a young cb. We need a great playmaker to replace murphy, murphy may have been getting on abit but he could pick out a pass. Maybe we could get chaldi in from fc twente or maybe a cheecky bid for david beckham. He would be a great signing. Great cross and pass also as everybody know a fantastic free kick. He would make the club tons of money in shirt sales too.

So thats what i think. Who do you think jol will bring in and who would u like to see jol sign.

Mr Fulham

fulhamben

dont we hear this and get excited in every window. considering jol said it would take a huge bid that not many could afford for dembele, and it only turned out to be 15 mil then i wouldnt hold my breathe for even 10 mil.  but a center mid and a cb would be ideal for me
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alexbishop

Still think Chadli will come in as first choice left winger with Kaca as impact sub. Chadli can also play down the middle too.

A couple of central midfielders, one a playmaker, one a destroyer.

A goalie potentially (although he may leave that til summer)

A centre back.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Max Headroom

We really don't need more wingers.... We have duff dejagah kaca fri Richardson and rodellega..... Six for two places....

Central midfield and centre backs please

Jambo

Quote from: Max Headroom on November 22, 2012, 08:09:33 PM
We really don't need more wingers.... We have duff dejagah kaca fri Richardson and rodellega..... Six for two places....

Central midfield and centre backs please

Exactly that.  No wingers or forwards needed.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

BestOfBrede

What ever's in the kitty must go on Midfield first and defence second! We are free scoring but also leaking goals defensively. Most of this is down to lack of midfield cover although competition at CB would help also.

Bryanthebroom

I disagree. We don't have any experience on the left wing, and no-ones really made that spot their own. Dave's a striker, richardson's a utility player, and no matter how much promise frei and kaka have, I'd rather not have to rely on them all the time.