watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham to revive interest in Napoli star

Started by ElissonSnygg, November 27, 2012, 04:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElissonSnygg

Fulham could revive their interest in Moroccan playmaker Omar El Kaddouri amid reports that he could leave Napoli in January.

Martin Jol chased the 22-year-old throughout the summer transfer window but he eventually joined Napoli, who struck a co-ownership deal with Brescia.

Things have not gone to plan though for the Belgium-born midfielder - he's managed just two starts, both of which came in the Europa League - and he's thought to be keen to move away to secure first-team football.

But Fulham will face another fight to bring him to west London as sources in Italy claim that both Genoa and AC Milan are considering luring him away from Naples.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/121127/fulham-revive-interest-napoli-star-186237
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

fulhamben

we have already seen off juve for berba so dont know why ac milan would try and bid against us
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: fulhamben on November 27, 2012, 05:11:52 PM
we have already seen off juve for berba so dont know why ac milan would try and bid against us
Juve were never interested...
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

fulhamben

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on November 27, 2012, 05:27:29 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on November 27, 2012, 05:11:52 PM
Juve were never interested...
really? so florentinas president released a statement condeming them for hijacking their bid for no reason then..   there are hundreds of these links all begging to differ with you  http://www.supersport.com/football/italy/news/120830/Berbatov_move_off_angry_Fiorentina
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Count Berbatov

Juve president said they made a bid too. So did berba's agent. It really shows how much Berba wanted to play for Jol. We already know about Spurs and there were two other bids from English teams that I know of ...but yeah. Juve were in
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

SP

My Millwall aquaintence reckons their star striker is on the way in January for £1.5m.  Seems a little old at 24 if it's the guy mentioned recently in the papers?

FFC1987

If you mean Liam trotta which I hope you don't, I played up top with him for about 4 seasons. Don't think he could cut it at prem level.

CH FFC

Is this the position that we truly need to worry about?  he would be back up to Ruiz?
I understand that he may be a great prospect, a great signing even.  Where are the priorities?  Until the holes are filled, that should be the main focus.  This should not be priority number 1!

Not to say that it is either, just a media blurb about it.  Just hope the powers that be aren't turning their heads and missing out on, what many feel, is a more dire need to bolster the defence and midfield. 

JackyFulham90

Centre midfielders are what we need Jol does well when bringing in players on the whole

BedsFFC

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 27, 2012, 10:11:38 PM
If you mean Liam trotta which I hope you don't, I played up top with him for about 4 seasons. Don't think he could cut it at prem level.

you did?...tell more

FFC1987

Quote from: BedsFFC on November 27, 2012, 11:24:35 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on November 27, 2012, 10:11:38 PM

you did?...tell more

Erm, we played for a team in Suffolk called Woodbridge Town, our first game together we played against Stanton (both our first ever 11 a side match) at under 11 level, we won 20.0, I scored 6, Liam scored 9.....that season I scored 62 and thought I would have got golden boot, he scored 74. We played together until U15 where he left and we played against each other in the Suffolk Minor cup final which for under 15 level was quite a big deal, we won 3.2 he scored 1 to level it at 2.2 and i scored .the winner. After that we played county level together and eventually I went on to sixth form but Liam kept his head down and went to a set up called Bury St. Edmunds where you get professionally trained whereas I stayed at woodbridge in the ridgeon league (semi pro) and went on to uni, he ended up at Ipswich, struggled then went to Millwall. He was always going to make it for a living but I don't think many people thought above league 2 but he has every attribute to be a world beater just not the work ethic.