watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who kept this forum hidden from Freddy?

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 18, 2010, 06:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

And why wasn't i told? Anyhow which of you foreigners is going to make the trip to Hamburg should we make the final?

finnster01

Freddy, I have circled the calendar mate. Maybe we finally can get hooked up as well over a pint, but I won't fall for your beer trick :030: The thing to do in Germany is to find a little German pub/inn, where they have the waitresses showing loads of titties and still are old school so they use a pencil to scratch out the number of pints you have had on the beer coaster as they serve you.

It is amazing what a subtle amount of spit on your finger can do to eradicate some of those little scratch marks yet leave the coaster seemingly intact. Top training from my Royal Navy days on that front when you were more skint than the English treasury and it was a pure necessity.

I have already sorted out the free pass at home for the finals. The only issue now is my company as I am bidding on a very big job for me. It is the difference between perhaps closing an office or expanding two.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Well if you didn't know about it Freddy, im glad you found it now.
Fulham for life!

Steve_orino

Ya Fred!  Where you been?  I've even brought up You & Finn's Curry discussions in the 'Food Discussion' thread!

But this area seems perfect for you, a wide range of topics, amongst Fulham Friends
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

FatFreddysCat

Finnster, ask Shady or the others if they paid for their drink and the answer would be no, i had em away , no risk to others. But yeah that beer mat tick thing was going on in the Ratz keller pub in Wolfsburg (bit backward but nice people) but defo not in Hamburg. If we get there Finny the Thomas Reid pub is the place where everyone will be, but that pr1ck from the offal Tizzard has told them about the (serious trouble) in Wolfsburg so it will be sh1tty plastic glasses, and i wont drink in a pub like that. But yeah a proper German non tourist pub might be the way forward, certainly better quality beer.

McBridefan1

Really no one is going? what a shame. wish i had a couple shekels to rub together.