more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team news and Match Thread

Started by Lighthouse, December 01, 2012, 02:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God The Mechanic

Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on December 01, 2012, 04:39:15 PM
Senderos just doesnt cut the mustard he was trrible against chelsea also,poor.

He wasn't terrible against Chelsea at all.  This second half however, yeah he has.  Schwarzer's mistake is what ballsed it all up though.

WORTHINGFULHAM

bring in some creative midfield flair come january, without Ruiz berba doesnt get the service...

Ordar

WORTHINGFULHAM

in general senderos is poor, he gets found out too many times, he might have a good spell here and there, but sorry hes not good enough and not consistant enough

St Eve

Ship Senderos out now. I am afraid that he will have to take Sidwell and Kelly with him and probably Hugo

FulhamPHX

We've really missed Reither overlapping on the attack today as well.  

grandad

6 shots & only 1 on target says it all. Spurs 10 shots 5 on target
Where there's a will there's a wife

SaltfordWhite

Sidwell has done well, I thought, as has Diarra.

They just aren't very creative, and our wingers haven't done their job.

LordNelson

Quote from: PokerMatt on December 01, 2012, 04:36:59 PM
Ok, I've defended Senderos rigidly until right now... But I've had enough, I can't any more. He is dire.

There, I said it. It's now up to him to prove me wrong.
He's not totally dire--his lapses seem rare just seem to happen at worst possible time.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

St Eve

grandad

We are getting adrift from top 10 now. Mind you Arsenal are down to 10th.

LordNelson

Our recent performances should come as no surprise. We have known since beginning of season our midfield is weak spot. Doesn't matter who we have up front if we can't give them proper service.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

MasterHaynes

Its just as well that we aren't chasing a goal to get something, 4 minutes extra time? Bale and Dejagah stopped the game for more than that plus 30 seconds for each substitution I was expecting 7-8 minutes. Still maybe the referee is trying to be merciful and spare us more humiliation.

Luffy86

Yet another p!ss poor performance, something really needs to change soon and fast.

grandad

We crumbled like the bad old days.

theotherdembele

I honestly dont care about anyones opinion sidwell, kelly and senderos i wouldnt want them playing for my beloved leyton orient, all 3 are terrible players and should never be anywhere near a premier league side.
I honestly feel sorry for berbatov when i watch him play because we dont deserve a player of his ability, no one around him is anywhere near his level.

Count Berbatov

worst performance this season, so far.
Jol got the wrong team. Dejagah, Petric, Frei, Diara, Schwarzer....poor
Feel sorry for Berba. Sidwell fought...the fullbacks perhaps did ok, but that's it.
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

theotherdembele

Theres no point in him fighting if when he gets the ball he has absolutely no touch to do anything with the ball?

grandad

I really felt confident until the Schwarzer cock up. It seemed to totally deflate us. I just hope Berba doesn´t fall out of love for us. We must really splash the cash in Jan. The creative midfield is a priority.

Luffy86

To be honest I actually thought I was watching a Sanchez team with all the sideways and backwards passing then long balls over the top....