Still brings a huge smile to my face

Started by Sanchezs Tactician, December 05, 2012, 02:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enclosurite

:yay: 098.gif 082.gif 078.gif
Thanks for that!!
¡COYW!

Burt

Ah yes... Good night that. I was around brother Burts, we got in the beers and an Indian take-out and shouted at the box for 90 minutes.

BigNigeBowds

i reckon i watch this still at least once a month.

would love to see sean become part of the backroom staff
'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

BraveDaveFFC

Me , Lynn, Kerry and Paddy there that night! that ponce Flitcroft got Rufus sent off early doors but we beat them! "Souness, Souness, whats the score" echoed around the place for ages! My second best night ever after Hamburg!! Sourpuss was still suggesting Blackburn were a better team than us!! With that knowledge no wonder he's not working. Souness, Pullis, Hughes - Hate each one of them and a few more!!
What a GRRRREEEAT night except for losing Paddy!

LBNo11

...it was good to see our former, former No23 as a guest for the Spuds game, at least he once played for us - just one note, I know with increasing vintage I'm going a bit mutton, but I could hear Diddy David, bit couldn't understand a word Sean said - I presume he was speaking in English rather than his normal patois?

A wonderful sneak goal though, I loved the celebratory dance he made - maybe we should turn that into a form of Fulham 'Haka' before games...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

MikeCdawg

videos like these make you appreciate even being in the Premier League. Something some fans take for granted these days!

Alan

I remember me & my little brother were at my Uncle's house, watching it. When Seany scored, we danced a merry jig ourselves...
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

Burt

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 05, 2012, 05:41:29 PM
...it was good to see our former, former No23 as a guest for the Spuds game, at least he once played for us - just one note, I know with increasing vintage I'm going a bit mutton, but I could hear Diddy David, bit couldn't understand a word Sean said - I presume he was speaking in English rather than his normal patois?

A wonderful sneak goal though, I loved the celebratory dance he made - maybe we should turn that into a form of Fulham 'Haka' before games...

The volume was quiet for Sean...

I was hoping for a rousing rendition of "Who put the ball in the Blackburn net"...

BishopsParkFantastic

Depth of character in the team we had then (quote from the video). We may find out soon if we have that depth of character in the current team!

Mike the White

the only bit missing from that video was the look on Souness' face - it was an absolute picture of disgust, ha ha ha!!