watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will miss first home game on Monday

Started by The Swan, December 06, 2012, 10:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Due to the fact that my wife is in hospital with a bad chest infection we shall miss our first home game for about seven years. We are both season ticket holders and over 65 so I can't even offer our tickets to anyone else. My wife won't be out of hospital until Wednesday . When I come back from my visit to see her on Monday I shall watch the game on Sky. I do hope that we can have the same result as last season.
The Swan

Airfix

Hope Mrs Swan makes a speedy recovery, get well soon!

I think you can offer your ST to others, they would just have to pay the ticket office the difference in value for the match.

Burt

LBNo11

My very best wished to your beloved G, please wish her well from me too...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Kell

Same as Mr Swan, Except I have to work Monday, Unavoidable meeting overseas, Passed my ticket to my son, All the best to your wife.

ScalleysDad

Fear not. Both stay in the warm, one get well soon and the other watch the nil nil and be fit for the January revival .

The Swan

Many thanks to Airfix, Burt,Kell, Scalleys Dad for your good wishes for my wifes recovery. A special thank you to LBNo11 for your kind words. My wife is still in hospital and showing some improvement, hopefully she will be well enough to come home on Monday. I shall have her favourite armchair in front of the TV ready for the game.
The Swan

ScalleysDad

Quote from: The Swan on December 06, 2012, 10:17:20 PM
Many thanks to Airfix, Burt,Kell, Scalleys Dad for your good wishes for my wifes recovery. A special thank you to LBNo11 for your kind words. My wife is still in hospital and showing some improvement, hopefully she will be well enough to come home on Monday. I shall have her favourite armchair in front of the TV ready for the game.

Actually it sounds like we ought to come round and watch the game with Mrs Swan. Armchair in front of the tele, possibly tea on tap and perhaps toast dripping with butter and a selection of fine jams...................... I'm in.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Oh !! I hope Lady Swan gets better soon, sorry to hear she is not wel.

Lighthouse

All the best for Mrs Swan and a quick recovery. The upset and worry is very tiring for you both. Stay calm and fingers crossed you can start moaning about Fulham sooner rather than later. All the best.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

The Swan

Thank you KCat and Lighthouse. My wife is on the mend.
The Swan

Scrumpy

Best wishes to Mrs S as well.

You know that if we win, you'll have to follow the same routine for all future home games don't you?!  :011:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

JackyFulham90

Hope the lads get the 3 points for your wife

sipwell

All the best for Mrs. Swan! Hope she recovers swiftly and completely!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

TheDaddy

Get well soon Mrs Swan,
Hot toddy warm blanket and three points in the bag all in the comfort of your fav armchair "Cant be bad "
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

The Swan

Thanks to Scrumpy, JackyFulham90, sipwell,and The Daddy for your kind words.
I have just had a phone call from the hospital saying that my lovely wife can come home this afternoon. So it will be feet up this evening with a cup of hot tea watching the lads win(hopefully)
The Swan

Peabody

Belated best wishes to your wife.

I have been banned from attending tonight because I have the start of a cold and tonight is going to be freezing