https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Crabbies G1nger Beer

Started by Scrumpy, December 07, 2012, 10:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

Anyone else tried it?

Not bad at all.  :beer:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

FFCByTheRiver

Yeah decent. The special orange version is an odd one though. Can't make my mind up whether they've added pure tobacco or just second hand smoke.

Aaron

Fast becoming a favourite of mine!

You couldn't stay on it all night, but a couple after work on a Friday is just awesome.

The Equalizer

Have any of you ever tried a pint of 'real beer'? Not one of these bloody alcopops.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Scrumpy

Quote from: The Equalizer on December 07, 2012, 11:14:34 PM
Have any of you ever tried a pint of 'real beer'? Not one of these bloody alcopops.

What, a real ale like maybe Marstons Pale Ale (2.8%), or a pint of Tollys (2.8%)? Or are you a lager man? Cobra (4.8%) or Moretti (4.6%) maybe? Perhaps a bitter like John Smiths extra smooth (3.8%)?

Much better than an alcopop like Crabbies (5%)  :hook:

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Aaron

Yeah, I'm a big Ale drinker.  Look forward to the CAMRA show here every year.  Crabbies is just a nice and refreshing once in a while drink.

sipwell

That's RICH coming from you!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

MOR :

ASDA are doing Robinsons Old Tom Strong Ale - ABV 8.5% 330ml...you can get 3 for £5.00 I think.

The Equalizer

Quote from: sipwell on December 08, 2012, 10:35:40 AM

That's RICH coming from you!

Clearly Dutch alcopops are not included! ;)
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

The Equalizer

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 07, 2012, 11:53:32 PM

What, a real ale like maybe Marstons Pale Ale (2.8%), or a pint of Tollys (2.8%)? Or are you a lager man? Cobra (4.8%) or Moretti (4.6%) maybe? Perhaps a bitter like John Smiths extra smooth (3.8%)?

Much better than an alcopop like Crabbies (5%)  :hook:

It's all about quality, not quantity. I love a decent ale, like Tim Taylor's 'Landlord', Skinner's 'Cornish Knocker' or 'Betty Stoggs', and Itchen Valley's 'Godfather'. I also like a versatile lager which can be drunk in large amounts in the pub, or being used to cook food in. Like Fosters.  :dft012: