News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Very odd link....completely false...still odd - Balotelli!

Started by CH FFC, December 13, 2012, 09:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWFL

Wow. Weird. Absolutely no chance but, like you said, interesting link nonetheless.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

YankeeJim

The guy is an arrogant putz. He has to be poison in the locker room.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

mangoputney

he's bat sh*t crazy

a loan would be completely ludicrous but massively intriguing

Balo sent to the FFC naughty step so Mancini can have a bit of respite

who would have predicted Berbatov plying his trade at the Cottage, not me

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

TommyBarrs

No way!!!! i dont rate this fella. Berbatov would hate playing alongside him upfront.

DiegoFulham

Quote from: mangoputney on December 13, 2012, 10:48:39 PM
he's bat sh*t crazy

a loan would be completely ludicrous but massively intriguing

Balo sent to the FFC naughty step so Mancini can have a bit of respite

who would have predicted Berbatov plying his trade at the Cottage, not me

he could be the lad to change our status from 'nice' Fulham and help us become noisy neighbours, he'll give us the media attention that we're graving and we woulnd't be overlooked even if it was just on loan...
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Willard

To appreciate how odd this is, try changing the name from Balotelli to Lionel Messi... It gives a clearer perspective on the likelihood.

Mr_Moon

Sanchezs Tactician

The mentality of some people puzzles me. We could be linked with Lionel Messi and people would say "Dunno about this, he hasn't proven himself in the Premiership before, I'd look elsewhere''.

btings

Berbatov and Balotelli would be the most entertaining strike partnership possible.  Also, the craziest.

Snibbo

I'd love it. Balotelli is one of the great eccentrics in a world of bland non-characters.

It would be roller coaster stuff, but, assuming we are safely mid-table, would be great entertainment.  Balotelli, Berbatov, Ruiz. Mouth watering.

Now I'll wake up.

mikeyffc28

Nowhere in the article is there a quote that Jol wants Balotelli. It could have been whichever players name the interviewer decided to put in the question to Jol. I hate the media spinning these complete non-stories that are twisted or posed questions by interviewers. Besides the fact that the wages would be huge, Balotelli has an attitude that would be counterproductive to a fulham team full of grafters. Would take a less talented hard worker with the right attitude any day of the week.

alexbishop

they both have the same agent and there's nothing in this article suggesting we're after him.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Burt

Nothing about this anywhere else... Weird one, not sure where this story got plucked from.

FFC1987

Quote from: Burt on December 14, 2012, 11:15:12 AM
Nothing about this anywhere else... Weird one, not sure where this story got plucked from.

Supposedly there was a report that Mario's agent popped over for a cup of tea and posed the question to Jol and his availibility.....Love Jol's response, such a media darling!

cmg

In the same conversation that this is based on, Jol also said that Balotelli shares the same agent as Ibrahimovic.*
So with Mario, Zlatan and Dimitar up front we might be in for a lively New Year....might mean a bit of bench time for Hugo, though.

See how we are progressing? Already the rumours are of higher quality (='more ridiculous') than at the last window. Mind you, last window no one went so far as to suggest we might sign Berbatov...

*http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/martin-jol-says-it-would-be-a-bit-strange-if-brede-hangeland-chose-to-quit-fulham-8413203.html

mikeyffc28

Quote from: cmg on December 14, 2012, 02:07:58 PM
last window no one went so far as to suggest we might sign Berbatov...

That is a fair point cmg.  So, who are we going to avoid suggesting as a signing during the January window?

CH FFC

I know this seems absolutely rediculous.....and it is!

However, I think that Ballotelli is complete quality, and Berbatov and him would make for a grand show!

It would almost make sense to see Ballotelli come over to play with Berbatov, because if you watch Ballotelli his arrogance is similar to that of Berba's.  He has a similar play style of Berba, injected with more energy. 

Also....of all the mega rich footballers in the world, Ballotelli is one that I could see taking a pay cut just to play "his" game.
Just to get his way, and laugh at Mancini and whoever else.

I do not think he is as much of a trouble maker as many, I think he goes a step further than he should.
You can tell that he cares anyway.  Oh, and he would not have the same problem here as he has had at the Etihad!!!

in the end Jol would end up addopting him, and Ballotelli would become the model footballer!

Lighthouse

Oh please we couldn't afford his left shoe lace.

He would only come here if he wanted to be treated like an adult, allowed to play football, be welcomed for what he tries to do on the pitch AND wanted to enjoy his football again without any pressure.

I wonder?  :Get Coat gif:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope