https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR v Fulham match thread

Started by The King, December 15, 2012, 02:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyTund

Quote from: The Moose on December 15, 2012, 04:54:25 PM
Quote from: RoyTund on December 15, 2012, 04:52:30 PM
I doubt there is has been a worse individual performance for us in the premier league than that of baird's today

Woh there. Is your memory really that good? That's a grand statement.

it is and i mean it.  nearly every pass backwards or given away.  

..Kya.ffc..

Amazing preformance!. I did not think that we had it in us to be so uninspired and in general not goal seeking as we where today.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Bryanthebroom

Unbelievably bad. Craig1q0 - out of berbatovs ass? Every time he's had the ball he's the only player to do something productive with it. He just hasnt had the ball. Considering our progression under Jol, this is the worst performance I've seen by a side he's put out. Baird and Sidwell utterly dominated by Taraabt. The two of them seemed always to be marking him yet he got away from them every time.

BestOfBrede

Such a shame we didn't get an equaliser at the end there, I would have found the reaction on here hysterical !

Jol out  fp.gif

MasterHaynes

Always felt this was going to be a battle in Midfield today, wrong tactics should have played 4 in midfield with Berba up top to hold the ball, sidwell and Baird were overun today and Tarrabt allowed to wander where he wanted. Karagounis should have started picking up Tarrabt as Rodellaga was never going to be involved playing as a lone striker. Jol got it wrong today, lets hope we get it right against Liverpool.

rusty shackleford

Think Sidwell got his 5th yellow?

MJG

Quote from: BestOfBrede on December 15, 2012, 04:58:57 PM
Such a shame we didn't get an equaliser at the end there, I would have found the reaction on here hysterical !

Jol out  fp.gif
It would not have hidden the previous 80 odd minutes. you dont start playing with ten minutes left.

Matt Inglis

Nothing new, those saying Jol out need a reality check quick.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

RoyTund

George G

Every single player should write a letter of apology to the fans that spent their hard earned money to go to that game
Keep calm, think of Fulham FC

Enter the Frei

Jol out means we lose Berb as well. Not a chance we could cope without him right now.

I personally thought we'd set up too much to counteract QPR though. Richardson and Dejagah are both more defensive options on the wing and Sidwell and Baird the same in the centre

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Matt Inglis on December 15, 2012, 05:00:28 PM
Exactly!

keith

nose

Quote from: BestOfBrede on December 15, 2012, 05:02:29 PM
Exactly!

Jol got this badly wrong today, berba needs a kick up the you know where, richardson was hopeless and stayed on too long. the second change should have been kaka not dejagah, in fact kaka should have started. one poor game shouldn't mean you are seen instantly dropped. The pace was too slow and we go backwards to often, this is all the managers fault. i am not calling for his head, far from it but he does need to wake up!

RoyTund

Quote from: nose on December 15, 2012, 05:06:06 PM
Exactly!

Jol got this badly wrong today, berba needs a kick up the you know where, richardson was hopeless and stayed on too long. the second change should have been kaka not dejagah, in fact kaka should have started. one poor game shouldn't mean you are seen instantly dropped. The pace was too slow and we go backwards to often, this is all the managers fault. i am not calling for his head, far from it but he does need to wake up!

Berba? It wasn't his fault we had no centre midfield - he was having to drop into our half sometimes to pick up the ball

Nero

I heard we owed some back rent and to play it off we gave them 3 points

Matt Inglis

Quote from: nose on December 15, 2012, 05:06:06 PM
Exactly!

I 100% agree that Kaca should have started, poor call from Jol.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

FC Silver Fox

Its not the fact that we lost that riles me. Its the negative play, the incapacity to get the basic things right, the lack of creativity and just giving the ball away all the time.
Instead of having a MOTM poll this week, we should have a WMOTM (worst man of the match)
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

grandad

Apart from Taarabt they offered very little themselves. Our worst performance for a very long time made them look better than they really were. The result was always on the cards. Against Newcastle Baird & Sidwell had a one off but today they showed their true capability. Surely Karagounis & or Diaara & Kasami can´t do any worse. We must buy in January some quality creative midfielders.
Where there's a will there's a wife

RoyTund

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on December 15, 2012, 05:13:12 PM
Its not the fact that we lost that riles me. Its the negative play, the incapacity to get the basic things right, the lack of creativity and just giving the ball away all the time.
Instead of having a MOTM poll this week, we should have a WMOTM (worst man of the match)

Seconded