https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hameur Bouazza Beaten Up By His Own Fans

Started by White Noise, December 18, 2012, 07:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Bouazza hit by own fans

Published: 7 hrs ago

EX-FULHAM ace Hameur Bouazza has been beaten up by his own club's fans.

The Algeria winger, 27, who had top-flight spells with Watford and the Cottagers, now plays for Racing Santander in Spain.

He was followed home after the second division side's 1-0 weekend loss to Sabadell and attacked by hooded thugs.

Bouazza said: "It was an ambush.

"The fans are unhappy as we have not stopped losing recently.

"They think we are going to be relegated once again. But we have time to escape."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4702921/Hameur-Bouazza-beaten-up-by-own-fans.html#ixzz2FO7J4w38

A Humble Man

We have not stopped losing recently either.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Makes asking for a ticket refund or salary charity donation look a bit tame...

The Bronsons

So, who will you be following home after we lose to Southampton?

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Nobody, I think it would be a deplorable action to attack players...

and anyway I could never  keep up with a Ferrari

Forever Fulham

Phenomenal levels of unemployment and unrest in Spain right now.  Those aren't true fans.  Fans don't follow a player home in a gang, wearing hoods to cover their identities, all to attack him.  Those are just unemployed punks.  And still he has the generosity of spirit to excuse their behavior.  "They think we are going to be relegated once again. But we have time to escape."  He should have run over the lot of them with his Ferrari.  :)

MJG

Did his arm fall off?

Sorry in poor taste, but following on from Forever Fulham if your interested in Spain and the mess its in I would recommend a documentary which Paul Mason (Newsnight) made and was shown on BBC2 during SPOTY.
Its about what its like in Spain, how it got to be in a mess and was filmed a lot in an area I stay in every year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01pgqpn/This_World_The_Great_Spanish_Crash/

leonffc

Lighthouse

Fulham fans are more into brisk finger wagging at players then anything else.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Julius Geezer

Would never of happened to Duncan Ferguson.

A Humble Man

We Are Fulham, Believe.

nevzter

Quote from: leonffc on December 18, 2012, 12:23:41 PM
Quote from: MJG on December 18, 2012, 09:33:34 AM
Did his arm fall off?

Sorry in poor taste

Is it? Well it made me chuckle.

This was funny.  Made me think of the old strips by ormondroyd - the great escape part I. 
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

cebu

Quote from: MJG on December 18, 2012, 09:33:34 AM
Did his arm fall off?

Well, I have to admit that one spectacular goal and a few dislocated shoulders are my main memory of his time at Fulham - I was actually going to ask if the thugs had indeed dislocated his shoulder, so I'm guilty of conspiracy to post something that might be in bad taste.

I feel like a right ass ... this one  :dead horse: