watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Liverpool v Fulham match thread

Started by FC Silver Fox, December 22, 2012, 02:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horse

Ooh that was close - gotta say Deja looks great with the ball at his feet, so not great defensively though. I would maybe move him into the center to work with Berba.

SP

Listening to the radio commentary is unbearable.  Clearly Collymore has a great affection for his former employer (not us) if that's the case, why the hell didn't he put some effort in when he played for them?

EJL

There is absolutely no reason for Richardson to be on the pitch. Yes, everyone at QPR played badly and, yes, everyone is awful today, but he has shown nothing to deserve being in the starting XI.

Any other manager would be under extreme pressure after a run of games like this. Why not Jol? I'm not saying I want him sacked but it's making me wonder. Media darling, maybe?

Ordar

Of the team which started this game, only Reither, Riise and Berbatov are good enough.

We might as well not play any centre midfielders as they're doing nothing. Baird having another terrible game after that horror show last week.

Richardson has one of the worst first touches I have ever seen. I just can't see us having a decent chance let alone scoring

CanadianCottager

Ah what the heck, I'd complain about our players playing poorly but that would be a novel, I'm just going to comment when someone actually does something right... Dejagah has been lively down the right, nice few backheel flicks and has been getting a tackle or two in...

EJL

Quote from: TWFL on December 22, 2012, 05:56:50 PM
How anyone can make a case for Baird being a solid PL player is beyond me. Doesn't close people down, poor passes to players 5 yards away and loses his man at corners. Overrated.
Jack of all trades but excels at none.

Matt Inglis

There's only one Emma's burger stand.

God The Mechanic

Reither has again impressed, but considering he's injured/has been injured and took a knock early on it is utterly pathetic that he's standing out as much as he is.

EJL

Berba Berba Berba - I know you don't want to play for us any more but at least make a run.

CanadianCottager

Quote from: Matt Inglis on December 22, 2012, 06:00:55 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on December 22, 2012, 05:58:59 PM
Quote from: Matt Inglis on December 22, 2012, 05:57:21 PM
Quote from: Fightin Blue Hens on December 22, 2012, 05:53:45 PM
One thing is for sure, there is zero leadership on the pitch.
+1.

+ 10
I don't even know who the captain is..
Bald little feller with the number 13 I think, haven't seen him in a while though...

Matt Inglis

Finally some possession, that means we'll concede soon.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

ScalleysDad

Can you get battered one nil? I fully understand the Berbatov love in but what on earth is he supposed to be doing for us in this shambles. He is not going to score from distance, he is not going to get a decent pass in the box, a decent corner will be a mini victory and all alone up top against four having the easiest of day of their season so far he ain't going to jinx and weave his way through. Needed two workman up top today to at least stretch the game and offer some outlets. You have to feel sorry for those in the end behind Reina unless they have binoculars.

LordNelson

OMG, Richardson is horrid. Watch him nick one now.  Ha!--the irony.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Ordar

We are terrible. No tactics, no movement, no caring.

St Eve

FC Silver Fox

Quote from: Matt Inglis on December 22, 2012, 06:04:02 PM
yep , you're right. Its too easy
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

LordNelson

Quote from: Matt Inglis on December 22, 2012, 06:04:02 PM

I hate you.   (In the kindest sort of way)
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

fulhamjay

Well too easy where the hell was the defending really shocking.