more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Liverpool v Fulham match thread

Started by FC Silver Fox, December 22, 2012, 02:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

Quote from: LordNelson on December 22, 2012, 06:10:45 PM
Remember under Hughes the alleged player's revolt to his tactics that resulted in our second half of season good run of form?????   Is it time for another one? Is it tactics/manager or personnel??

All three. As somebody has alreay hinted at perm any series of numbers adding up to ten and that might be our formation. Tactics is easy to define. There are none. Personnel. Again easy enough. Shameful, pitiful and absolutely useless. Jol. A mystery. Is a bloke who is obviously quite smart not watching the same games as us. We would be better with a 3.5.2 for the rest of this show or simply get the hooked stick out and flippin well use it. If a player has done nothing of note for 30 minutes he is not going to burst into life for another half hour so drag his sorry arse off. If a player is continuously out of position, skinned for pace, can't pass and looks lost get him the hell off. We have gone past the one off poor display or the "but for injuries" stage. This will be a harsh game on which to judge Dejagah and Kaca, the future hopefuls of course, and if Frei gets on he probably won't get the confidence boost he needs but I would take a five nil with some effort put in, some experience logged and something to work with for the next game. This is dross and could have been worse had Newcastle not lost the plot. This is worse than under Hughes and although we won't be bottom three on Boxing Day we will be pretty damn close at tea time on New years Day.
Jol had better have a flippin good explanation and I want it translated in case I miss anything between the sighs and the shrugs. If he mentions quality and Berbatov I will scream. He really needs to go now as we need to fill his spot with a work horse who will chase down lost causes and do you know what I would'nt mind if this person scored with his face, chin or backside. Berbatov will need something we just have'nt got to ever score for us again. Mackie for Berba straight swap?
Damn can't believe that crossed my mind...............................

ffcbulgaria

thanks god they missed an open goal twice...

craig10

Quote from: CanadianCottager on December 22, 2012, 06:32:54 PM
Let's hope Hugo doesn't live up to the nickname my Colombian friends give him, Rodallegua (roughly, RodaDonkey)...

i promise you he will work harder than berba did in the 1st 45mins

BedsFFC

I'm actually not watching. I'm recording it but it seems unlikely ill watch. What I can't understand is how we can go from playing some of the best football I've ever seen us play from an attacking perspective, to playing like fulham from the worst times in the premiership ala Coleman/Sanchez. I know it all can't be down to Ruiz but one can't deny the fact that we have gone from the Harlem globetrotters to a complete mess in the time he's been absent.

CanadianCottager

Quote from: craig10 on December 22, 2012, 06:34:29 PM
Quote from: CanadianCottager on December 22, 2012, 06:32:54 PM
Let's hope Hugo doesn't live up to the nickname my Colombian friends give him, Rodallegua (roughly, RodaDonkey)...

i promise you he will work harder than berba did in the 1st 45mins
Well he's already won an aerial so you're right my friend

ffcbulgaria

mr Hangeland keeps passing it to the guys in red...

Herbie

What's with the Richardson bashing?

Someone has to make way to change the shape and what has Kaca done in the first half?  At least Richardson brings a bit of PL experience and is versatile

CanadianCottager

Quote from: BedsFFC on December 22, 2012, 06:35:55 PM
I'm actually not watching. I'm recording it but it seems unlikely ill watch. What I can't understand is how we can go from playing some of the best football I've ever seen us play from an attacking perspective, to playing like fulham from the worst times in the premiership ala Coleman/Sanchez. I know it all can't be down to Ruiz but one can't deny the fact that we have gone from the Harlem globetrotters to a complete mess in the time he's been absent.

It's not all down to Ruiz, but yea, it's all been down to Ruiz... Berbatov has looked toothless without his partner in crime, I'm starting to feel like Petric-Rodallega might serve us better til Bryan is back.

God The Mechanic

craig10

riise backing off until he walked past the line.... contantly doing it

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: Herbie on December 22, 2012, 06:37:47 PM

Someone has to make way to change the shape and what has Kaca done in the first half?  At least Richardson brings a bit of PL experience and is versatile

exactly what has Rirchardson done for us apart from the goal vs Southampton?

alexbishop

ahh yes, give downing his first for Liverpool...FULHAMISH
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

craig10

same thing a min ago.... backing off he crossed it and suarez should have scored.... terribe defending riise

CanadianCottager

3-0 and even Downing scored, Christ...
Quote from: Herbie on December 22, 2012, 06:37:47 PM
Always easier to blame the new guy than the players who you've become fond of seeing for the past few years

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

fulhamjay

Shocking thats all i have to say this is worst then are performance at QPR.

ScalleysDad

Not so sure about the Ruiz factor here. How many consecutive games has he actually played for us so that some sort of game plan or playing style can be nurtured and unless Jol has a voodoo doll handy it is likely to be a while yet before he is back.

Matt Inglis

There's only one Emma's burger stand.

ffcbulgaria

Benny

Downing is one of the poorest players in the prem and is having the game of a life.
First we give QPR their first win and now Downing his first goal.
If a team or player ever needs a boost just look to when your playing Fulham.