watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Southhampton Match Thread......

Started by rusty shackleford, December 26, 2012, 02:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty shackleford

Schwarzer, Riether, Hangeland, Senderos, Riise, Dejagah, Sidwell, Baird, Kacaniklic, Berbatov, Rodallega.

#ffc subs: Stockdale, Kelly, Karagounis, Briggs, Hughes, Ruiz, Frei.

Southampton v #ffc: K. Davis, Clyne, Fonte, Yoshida, Shaw, Schneiderlin, Cork, S. Davis, Puncheon, Ramírez, Lambert.

Southampton subs v #ffc: Boruc, Hooiveld, Rodriguez, Ward-Prowse, Guly, Richardson, Mayuka.

rusty shackleford

bucksfulham

St Eve

Bryanthebroom

Senderos starting, really struggling with negative thoughts.

Mr Fulham

And Kasami not even on the bench, but three defenders. This is an utter joke, I'm sorry.

Bassey the warrior

Why is Hughes benched? That's a very odd one. Why three defenders on the bench?

Snibbo

Well I suppose the defence has been so cr*p that a change has to be tried. Surprised its Hughes though - he's been marginally better than Hangeland. I suppose you can't easily drop the captain.

horse1031

atleast richardson can't mess this one up.  i am happy with the team.  sidwell and baird hopefully boss the midfield.  we need to get JAR involved in the attack.  be nice to get an early goal and i hope its berbatov...

Snibbo

Quote from: horse1031 on December 26, 2012, 02:37:28 PM
atleast richardson can't mess this one up.  i am happy with the team.  sidwell and baird hopefully boss the midfield.  we need to get JAR involved in the attack.  be nice to get an early goal and i hope its berbatov...
I think that's what it rides on - if Sidwell and Baird don't drastically improve on their QPR, and in Baird's case Liverpool too, performances, then we won't get anything. Ruiz on in the 2nd half maybe if we are in trouble.

cebu

Well at least Senderos is available as a whipping boy if things go wrong.  :hook:

ash

Sidwell, Baird and Senderos? I'm worried. I really hope I'm proved wrong. COYW.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Mr Fulham on December 26, 2012, 02:28:17 PM
And Kasami not even on the bench, but three defenders. This is an utter joke, I'm sorry.

Have to agree. So if Rodders is having a mare or for whatever is'nt getting involved and Berbatov is wearing his sulky pants .......... Frei in the middle as a No.9 ? .............. Jol is going to cop it if this goes badly. If he has dropped Richardson for being ineffective then a ripple of applause but this is even more one dimensional than the previous games. Big one for Sidwell I think and Diarra can get lost now. What has kept him out today .......... too windy?
Good luck everybody

FFCfan

Any links for the game ....

Hope for another Newcastle performance.

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

rusty shackleford

The stream im using are showing the 3-3 game from a few years ago. Ahhh the memories. Diop Malbranque McBride et all

cebu

Quote from: FFCfan on December 26, 2012, 02:50:20 PM
Any links for the game ....

Hope for another Newcastle performance.

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

The links are here:

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=27097.0

ffcbulgaria

I dont care what goes wrong, it's Senderos' fault :)

I can foresee this one in many posts after the game!

deeffc

Don't like the idea of dropping Hughes, yes Lambert is good in the air but the threat down the wings is the real danger and if our full backs are beaten then Hangers and Senders will do their best Bambi on ice impersonations.

FFCfan

Ordar

Anyone got a working English stream? I've only got the frombar one working