more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match thread vs. Swansea - stockdale starts, as do briggs, and frei

Started by Zu-Meister, December 29, 2012, 02:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustOverTheRiver

Quote from: The Moose on December 29, 2012, 03:27:33 PM
How good is Riether. First priority next month is to sign him up permanently.

He is a class act.

Bassey the warrior

That shot of Berba was hilarious. Turning up his nose at Sidwell, who wasn't smart enough to anticipate the pass.

Bassey the warrior

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Mr Fulham

RidgeRider

We really are a very poor side. Nothing changes but the players. We play at about 95% effort, everyone we play is at 100%. This will be the end of Jol if we lose this match. The players confidence is so low that we won't recover from this anytime soon.

JustOverTheRiver

cottage cheese

how how how has this happened? we are in free fall, 3 points off the bottom three now. Last time we played this bad, Sanchez was sacked...Jol must bewondering the same?

michaelread

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 29, 2012, 03:35:56 PM
We really are a very poor side. Nothing changes but the players. We play at about 95% effort, everyone we play is at 100%. This will be the end of Jol if we lose this match. The players confidence is so low that we won't recover from this anytime soon.

Jol will revitalise the squad with the january transfer window. this game should be players playing for their jobs. if they dont perform, bring someone else in. simple as that.

aussierod

Quote from: Mr Fulham on December 29, 2012, 03:27:49 PM
Quote from: cottage cheese on December 29, 2012, 03:21:52 PM
Does not look confident

OH WONDER

Thought he won't on loan and got some confidence hence everyone asking for him in goal?

Ruiz is looking good though and it makes a difference with Karagounis and Ruiz looking to get the ball off our CB's, we certainly are looking to keep possession better than usual

Our left hand looks weak though, 2 young fellas trying to keep Dyer quiet, not going too well just yet
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

Ordar

Quote from: michaelread on December 29, 2012, 03:39:13 PM

Jol will revitalise the squad with the january transfer window. this game should be players playing for their jobs. if they dont perform, bring someone else in. simple as that.

Thats if we have money to spend in January and players actually want to join this shambles

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

michaelread

Quote from: aussierod on December 29, 2012, 03:43:09 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on December 29, 2012, 03:27:49 PM
Quote from: cottage cheese on December 29, 2012, 03:21:52 PM
Does not look confident

OH WONDER

Thought he won't on loan and got some confidence hence everyone asking for him in goal?

Ruiz is looking good though and it makes a difference with Karagounis and Ruiz looking to get the ball off our CB's, we certainly are looking to keep possession better than usual

Our left hand looks weak though, 2 young fellas trying to keep Dyer quiet, not going too well just yet

yeah but if you follow any of frei or briggs social media accounts you would know that they are practically boyfriends and in between sharing kisses on the sideline, theyd probably have their communication sorted out

Mr Fulham

It's normal that the likes of Briggs and Stockdale look a bit rusty, nothing special. I still think they deserve this run-out and even more than that.

RidgeRider

Quote from: michaelread on December 29, 2012, 03:39:13 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on December 29, 2012, 03:35:56 PM

For the sake of the club I hope you are right. I'm not sure he'll last that long though.

Ordar

Another shambolic first half performance where we created nothing as normal and defended poorly. All this against a side resting 7 first team players including top scorer