watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

i am liking karagou

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, January 01, 2013, 03:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

One of the be best divers I have ever seen.

Has added calm and nous to central midfield which Baird and Sidwell together could not offer

Matt Inglis

I do wish he wouldn't dive.
However I love him, the Hammersmith End loves him and you can see why.
Anyone else see the fellas who started throwing plates whilst chanting his name against Swansea? Brilliant
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

LRCN

am very suprised on his last two showings he hasn't actually played more, esp considering he's clearly what jol wanted in midfield from that type of player.

CurryForMario

I think Karagounis is terrific - great for team moral and a really great influence on the pitch.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

cmg

He hits the deck a lot because he needs the rest.

A Humble Man

Quote from: FFC73 on January 01, 2013, 04:15:39 PM
He has the 1-year deal that Murphy declined and it is a shame that with all his experience in the problem central midfield role he was not used more before now

Lets not get carried away though. He is 35 and cannot finish 90 minutes. Just like Danny and we having been saying we need a replacement for the 'Danny' role for a while now. Jol should be looking at this as a priority in January and not be talked into waiting until the summer now the Greek has put in a couple of good performances.

I would rather we got a replacement for Moussa.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Scrumpy

Quote from: LRCN on January 01, 2013, 06:13:58 PM
am very suprised on his last two showings he hasn't actually played more, esp considering he's clearly what jol wanted in midfield from that type of player.

I'm a bit annoyed, to be honest, that MJ didn't use him more earlier in the season. Every time he played, he looked better than the players he was replacing. Unless it was a fitness issue.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 01, 2013, 07:16:50 PM
Quote from: LRCN on January 01, 2013, 06:13:58 PM

I'm a bit annoyed, to be honest, that MJ didn't use him more earlier in the season. Every time he played, he looked better than the players he was replacing. Unless it was a fitness issue.

Fitness is the problem I think. If he had played all season he would be struggling now.

Right now we have a player who can really contribute to the end of the season

Count Berbatov

I like him. Good eye for the pass. Long passing great. Energetic.
I don't care about his actual age. It's just a number. Him and Brian need to rotate, as they both can play in the hole and deep lying midfield roles.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

JackyFulham90

I like Kara will be interesting to see what Jol does when Diarra is back filly fit

NogoodBoyo

If I were him, I would rotate the ancient Greek and the Malian relic.
Nogood "two unfit old geezers make a sound player, isit" Boyo

cebu

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on January 01, 2013, 08:11:01 PM
If I were him, I would rotate the ancient Greek and the Malian relic.
Nogood "two unfit old geezers make a sound player, isit" Boyo

Sounds good - but let's hope the man from Mali returns in one piece from the African Cup of Nations.

Riverside

The effort and passion is great to see .
But let's not get too carried away his legs won't carry him to the end of the season - and we know we cannot count on Diarra's legs either.

A couple of youngsters these 2 greats could groom now would be ideal. Is Alex Smith one ?

Bryanthebroom

PokerMatt

Quote from: Bryanthebroom on January 01, 2013, 10:13:14 PM
Chris David anyone?

Really excited about this one. Hope the reports are true, but I've been on the understanding the deal was wrapped up for January back in the summer.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

HatterDon

Quote from: Holders on January 01, 2013, 03:13:56 PM
I can't see why people were so unsure at first. He's a class act. Oh to have had him 10 years ago!

Well, I was unsure because he was 35 and, given all his experience and skill, he was a free transfer. The BEST we can hope is that he has a good season and he'll be older and slower in August. I'm always unsure when we're supposedly making the squad younger for the long-term benefit, and then sign a guy in his mid-30s to a one-year contract.

He did have a good match today.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mino the Waiter

He reminds me of a war veteran, a fearless and tireless soldier who plays with the attitude of all for one and one for all.