News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol Confirms Chris David Signing( Merged topic)

Started by shnlwswlkr, January 04, 2013, 12:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shnlwswlkr

In Martin Jols press conference today he has confirmed our signing of Chris David from FC Twente, anyone got any news on him? What he is like?
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Lighthouse

One for the future - 19 year old midfielder.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

hongkongfulham

maybe he can fill in for ruiz when he gets injured again? is he that type of player?

all i can get about him is what people have said on here and FM!

theofulham

signed him on monday, went to training on a tuesday, he scored on wednesday, and thursday, friday and saturday chilled on sunday

aFFCn_Fan

Quote from: theofulham on January 04, 2013, 01:02:36 PM
signed him on monday, went to training on a tuesday, he scored on wednesday, and thursday, friday and saturday chilled on sunday
I applaud this  064.gif
@hincharoo

Mr_Moon

Was he highly rated by the Twente staff or academy staff?

I can't imagine we paid a lot of money for him, so I'm a bit sceptical as apparently he hasn't featured for Twente and they've let him go.

hongkongfulham

So much CD/Bo Selecta related humour to come

Enter the Frei

Quote from: Mr_Moon on January 04, 2013, 01:09:03 PM

I can't imagine we paid a lot of money for him, so I'm a bit sceptical as apparently he hasn't featured for Twente and they've let him go.

fans rated him as one of their top prospects, didn't play for them this season I think because of a dipute with the manager after the move to us didn't quite get through on the last day of the summer transfer window.

I think he's a bit raw, but talented so I doubt he'll feature this season. Maybe in the future, but if he's good enough he may have been the planned back up to Ruiz that we didn't quite pick up in the summer.

westcliff white

he had a falling out with the staff ther hence why he has fetaured little for any ywente side this season
Every day is a Fulham day

Burt

Hopefully he will figure at some stage, rather than getting loaned out all the time.

Slaphead in Qatar

I would stick him in tomorrow. Take a punt and give him some game time.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

quote author=hongkongfulham link=topic=27394.msg346138#msg346138 date=1357304982]

So much CD/Bo Selecta related humour to come
[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WPmhmmeajW0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABuWphlnZ1A&feature=player_detailpage

AlFayedsChequebook

Sky Sports has this article: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/8379964?

Including the line: "He is an exciting talent but he will need at least six months of a year to adapt. Hopefully he will do it quicker. He is a very, very good talent.

Maybe 'the future' is sooner than we all think

Enter the Frei

Jol is talking him up a lot then. Could be a very talented player we've got on our hands.

horse1031

HAHAHAHAHHA 064.gif 065.gif

shnlwswlkr

Jol has called him the best academy prospect in Holland, can't be too shabby then...
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

MOR :

Fulham have signed teenage forward Chris David from FC Twente, Martin Jol has confirmed.

The Holland youth international was close to joining the club before the summer deadline, but a problem with his medical delayed the deal.

The 19-year-old's injury problems, though, have not dissuaded Jol from making him Fulham's first January signing.

Jol said: "First we have to get him fit and after that you will see he is an international player at all levels.

"I am very happy we have got him. He has signed and he is here. He is 19 years of age, player of the year of all the academies in Holland.

"He is an exciting talent but he will need at least six months of a year to adapt. Hopefully he will do it quicker. He is a very, very good talent.

"People say Ajax were interested and I imagine there will have been other clubs who were interested in him."

So he probably won't be playing anytime soon...MOR :

Jambo

Seem to remember the same thing about Gecov, Kasami and Hoosen
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Jack Fulham

Quote from: Mr_Moon on January 04, 2013, 01:09:03 PM

Twente wanted to keep him but he wanted to join us. Ajax tried to get him in the summer.