watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A loss today

Started by reillers, January 05, 2013, 12:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reillers

In the (hopefully) unlikely event of us not winning today how will the members of this forum react?? Will the Jol out brigade be out in force? Is this the year we really could have a crack at the cup?? :scarf:
One in a million- Irish and a Fulham fan!!!

Mr_Moon

We did crap in all of the cups last year so I'm expecting the same again this year.

reillers

ya and this year against sheff wednesday wasnt great either but surely we are due a good run... doesnt work that way I suppose.....

cottage cheese

we perform poorly in the cup year in year out "apart from europa league" soon as we go away for a tough game we lose...will be the same this year, I see no difference

rusty shackleford

Its all about the luck of the draw. Last year we were put out away to Chelsea in a game we should have won, and away to Everton where we never get anything

hongkongfulham

i have unwavering confidence in Jol, but yeah we will win, but i dont see us getting anywhere in the cup.

Enter the Frei

4 home draws in a row then a couple of trips to Wembley would be lovely.

Lighthouse

The team were simply not up for it. Jol has been unable to bring the team out of the dull, boring play. After West Brom we hoped they were back to some form. Clearly not. This team is the worst for some years and Jol not capable of reacting to it.

The team were simply up to it.  Jol has been able to bring this team forward after a dull period of form and play. After West Brom we hoped we were back to some form and we look as if we are. The team can be the best we have had for years and Jol has manged to find the right tactics. Well done Fulham.

POST AND DELETE WHERE AND WHEN APPLICABLE
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bassey the warrior

A loss would be pretty demoralizing. I'm hoping for a win and a good performance. I expect Jol to play a strong side. I'm not expecting one though, it's a cup game after all.

CurryForMario

I think if Jol picks a nice balance if experience and youth - who want to prove themselves we could get on a nice run.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Aaron

I don't really care either way as long as we get a result against Wigan next week.

We never perform particularly well in the cup.  I'm prepared for a loss today but would like to see us go on a bit of a run for a change.

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 05, 2013, 01:07:09 PM
The team were simply not up for it. Jol has been unable to bring the team out of the dull, boring play. After West Brom we hoped they were back to some form. Clearly not. This team is the worst for some years and Jol not capable of reacting to it.

The team were simply up to it.  Jol has been able to bring this team forward after a dull period of form and play. After West Brom we hoped we were back to some form and we look as if we are. The team can be the best we have had for years and Jol has manged to find the right tactics. Well done Fulham.

POST AND DELETE WHERE AND WHEN APPLICABLE

:plus one: and a chuckle

Walsh

I think we will win today with 3 of Blackpool's best players being out and then it's all about the draw, if we get an away game then that's the end of that!

bucksfulham

Here we go 0-1 ! Another cup defeat coming!

Aaron

Baider

Lol richardson is on  :doh:

fulhamben

its ok richardson will save us
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

cottage cheese

and jol thinks we only need 1-2 players! if ruiz and berbs dnt perform there is no one else!

The Doctor

GJ seems to think that a blatant Phillips handball was ignored to start the move Blackpool scored from.

reillers

this is desperate- knocked out of both cups by championship teams without scoring a goal!!!