more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match day experience for a foreigner

Started by gudnig, January 05, 2013, 06:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gudnig

Good afternoon!

My name is Guðni and I was wondering if any of you could be of assistance. I'm coming over to London from Iceland next Friday and I'm going to see Fulham play against Wigan on Saturday, got my tickets and everything sorted. Is there any pub that you go to pre-match or recommend for me to go to? I'll go off on Putney Bridge train station, are there any pubs there you'd recommend?

Best regards from Iceland
Guðni

Bartender 14

You can walk straight from there in the Golden Lion, Fulham High Street. Lots of Fulham fans.  076.gif

sipwell

Hook up with the madmen that member this board and you'll have a great time, no doubt!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

LBNo11

...The Low Country is a large and clean bar with a garden at the back and there are a lot of Friends Of Fulham members who meet up there pre-match.

There is another Fulham fan from Iceland with a name similar to 'Snorri Baron' his last name may have been Jonsson - do you know of him..?

PS: Welcome to FoF 076.gif
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

gudnig

Thanks a lot for your help. I look forward to visit the pubs and Craven Cottage. I will be in Hammersmith End, block H5, row E. Is it good seats?

No sorry I don't know Snorri Baron.

(I hope it's ok that I'm a fan of Arsenal, I'm going to Arsenal-City the day after)

There is something though about Fulham FC that I like. When you did reach the final in the UEFA Cup it was a marvelous achievement. I remember watching the match against Juventus and celebrating the goals that you scored. I will take my seat in the Hammersmith End with a brand new scarf bought in the FFC shop, you can count on that!

gudnig

PS: You always give the Gunners a hard time when they meet ;)