Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Contenders for me would have to be

Riether
Sidwell
Duff
Ruiz
Berbatov

They have all had good seasons so far but I think our player of the season so far is Sascha Riether

Matt_Keen

Riether for me too, although there is really not much to seperate them. Sidwell has been fantastic, like he's got a new lease of life this season.

JackyFulham90

Yeah Sidwell has has a really good season, I thought he was finished with his injuries last season but he has come back strongly, Riether has been a top class signing

Sheepskin Junior

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 07, 2013, 08:11:25 PM
Contenders for me would have to be

Riether
Sidwell
Duff
Ruiz
Berbatov

They have all had good seasons so far but I think our player of the season so far is Sascha Riether
Disappointed me this season. Sidwell or Riether for me.
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

JohnKovacs

The player that has excelled most at his position has been Sasha Reither, for that reason, he gets my vote.

It's a popularity contest though, Berbatov will get it.

MJG

Riether or Sidwell, and for consistency it would go to Riether.

Jambo

Riether for me.  Ruiz has been good but hasn't played enough and obviously Berba

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Bedford White

Sidwell for me, he's been pretty solid and when he doesn't play it shows 

CurryForMario

I'm saying Berbatov. Yes, you can say it's a popularity question, but the fact is that he is another level, and some games he has been unplayable. Would we have walked away from the emirates with a point if we didn't have him? I doubt it. He's such a great talent and I feel he's a huge inspiration to the younger talents, such as Kaca for his goal.
At first I was going to go for Reither, but then decided there's a reason why Berbatov is popular.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Enter the Frei

Berbs, Riether and Ruiz are my top 3.

By the end of the season I expect it'll be Ruiz though, absolutely love watching him play football same with Dimi.

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mr Fulham

Riether, but not by miles: Ruiz has definitely been the most valuable player for us.

fulhamben

Ruiz. Simple fact being we look 3rd rate when he doesn't play
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bassey the warrior

Riether. Big shout to Berbatov, Duff and Ruiz too.

Tonywa

Riether for me too.  Said the same to a mate during the Swansea game the other week.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: The Moose on January 07, 2013, 09:58:39 PM
Riether. Big shout to Berbatov, Duff and Ruiz too.

Duff was excellent before his injury. Sidwell as well has been a completely different player. Riether has been an awesome find.

Burt

Riether - consistently good.
Berba - different class.
Ruiz - lost without him.
Sidwell - never gives up.

My vote would be either Riether or Sidders. If Ruiz lasts the rest of the season without injury and plays to the same standard then it will be his.

JustOverTheRiver

Ruiz has been splendid but Riether has been better. You can't blame Ruiz for getting injured but as Reither has been consistently good in more games I have to go for him.

EJL

Riether 

The only player of ours who you could argue should be in 'team of the half season'.