more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Gera out for season

Started by Nth Degree, January 08, 2013, 04:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nth Degree

@chrislepkowski
Bad news: Zoltan Gera ruled out for the rest of the season - ruptured cruciate. Left knee, same as last year. Story to follow #wba #wbafans

All the best Zoltan, gone but always remembered!
Twitter: @OSmithFFC

GoldCoastWhite

Oh, what a pisser ! Probably career ending at his age. All the best either way Zolly  065.gif

FFCAli

Poor guy.  He's had really bad luck since leaving us.  Thanks for the Europa Cup memories!

McBridefan1

Will always remember that club christmas video with he and hangeland... he called hanger a muppet...lol. good luck zolly.

hongkongfulham

ah damn, miss him. all the best zolly

CurryForMario

Thanks for not scoring against us and hitting the post instead! Much appreciated!
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Fletchino

All the best zoltan.
Just wish he had taken the penalty against Chelsea

EJL

Horrible news. Fantastic professional; doesn't deserve this.

Banjax

I saw this on a giant poster in my local Barclays a few years back. It's now my screensaver. What a night!

McBridefan1

Quote from: Banjax on January 08, 2013, 06:05:48 PM
I saw this on a giant poster in my local Barclays a few years back. It's now my screensaver. What a night!

Is the guy behind him named faugert? Unfortunate name if you are hetero... ok you play uptop faugert is right behind you... errr  i'd rather not coach.

Holders

Top Man. I just hope he realises how much we appreciated him.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Bedford White

Quote from: Banjax on January 08, 2013, 06:05:48 PM

That is an amazing picture, does anyone know where I can buy one? It'd look brilliant in my spare room? Doubt my Mississippi would agree though....

The Swan

What a blow for Gera. I wish him all the best for a complete recovery. If he will ever play in The Prem again is another matter. I will always remember him for his great performances for us especially in the Europa Cup. He would always give us 100% every time he played.
The Swan

Burt

Bugger of an injury to get, and a bugger to truly recover from. Feel so sorry for him. Get well soon Zolly!

God The Mechanic

Especially as it's his second in two years and at his age.

One of those players who wasn't at the Cottage all that long, but will be remembered for years to come.  Always seemed like a classy guy too.

EJL

To follow on from my previous comment... Football is such a cruel sport. You see players go through their whole careers without so much as a knock. Then you have people like Zolly who never get a break. Genuinely gutted for him.