watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good TV Shows

Started by Jack Fulham, January 08, 2013, 10:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

Dexter is still awesome. Only Fools and Horses is still the Alex Ferguson of tv programmes. Prefer Borgias to Game of Thrones. and Breaking bad and the wire are just wow .

rusty shackleford

The Shield, The Sopranos and Breaking Bad - 3 best shows ever made. Order changes on a daily basis

mungos beans

Dexter, banshee, hannibal and ray Donovan.  And yes it is cool

FFCByTheRiver

Another vote for Game of Thrones.

Need to catch riiiiight up on Breaking Bad.

But constantly watching episodes of I'm Alan Partridge, Big Bang Theory and The Office (US) right now.

p.s Did I read correctly - someone generalised an entire nations worth of TV!? Let's base British TV on Made in Chelsea and TOWIE then...

Baider

New breaking bad ep was insane

"if you don't know who I am, maybe your best course of action is to tread lightly"

EJL

Quote from: Baider on August 13, 2013, 08:45:50 PM
New breaking bad ep was insane

"if you don't know who I am, maybe your best course of action is to tread lightly"
Dean Norris had really stepped up his game. As the scene went on, and Hank listed atrocity after atrocity caused by Walter, you could see him getting more and more scared. Imagine it, you spend years of your life two moves behind someone who you believe to be the mother of all drug lords, only for it to be your nerdy, sick stepbrother. Why wouldn't you be scared?!