more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Wigan matchday thread

Started by Burt, January 12, 2013, 10:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mangoputney

Quote from: Bedford White on January 12, 2013, 06:20:21 PM
Games like today's should be bread and butter for Fulham. It seems that we no longer have the ability to dictate play to even the lowliest of opposition. Our failur to take all 3 points in this match and those against Reading, Southampton, QPR will be our downfall this season. It's hard to retain any degree of optimism while having to endure 90 minutes of tripe each week.

Time for a serious re think Mr Jol

+1
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

mangoputney

Quote from: cebu on January 12, 2013, 08:34:23 PM
I don't know if anyone else took the time to watch QPR v Spurs, but you could see the home team was technically inferior to Spurs, but they were well organized and very committed - and they got the result they were aiming for.

I'd like to see that level of commitment return to our team - the 2 previous managers were able to get it most of the time. I hope Jol can take a leaf out of Hodgson's book (I'm not suggesting a return to the Hodgson style of play) and get the squad up for it on a regular basis, not just once in a while.

Fact

Are form brings us into the race for 18th with QPR Villa & Wigan

Least they have a system
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

ron

Quote from: The Moose on January 12, 2013, 05:09:41 PM
Quote from: Berbasilk_111 on January 12, 2013, 05:06:51 PM
Off the line clearance?? Can someone tell me about it? I didn't see

Ruiz had a shot and Figueroa made an amazing clearance with a diving header.

...just to set the record straight, I was sitting in line with the direction of the shot, and unfortunately I have to report that it was going wide anyway.

PokerMatt

Quote from: mangoputney on January 12, 2013, 10:19:16 PM
Quote from: Bedford White on January 12, 2013, 06:20:21 PM
Games like today's should be bread and butter for Fulham. It seems that we no longer have the ability to dictate play to even the lowliest of opposition. Our failur to take all 3 points in this match and those against Reading, Southampton, QPR will be our downfall this season. It's hard to retain any degree of optimism while having to endure 90 minutes of tripe each week.

Time for a serious re think Mr Jol

+1

When has anything ever been "bread and butter" for us? Every season we get done at home by fodder on occasion and get a shock win away and this will continue.
Follow me: @mattdjourno