Main Menu

Schwarzer starting?

Started by H3Matt, January 12, 2013, 12:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H3Matt

Stockdale just tweeted:

David Stockdale ‏@stockogk1313
Just as I expected!!!!!!

Sounds like he's just been told he'll be on the bench. Not happy myself if this is true.

vbg cottager

I "fear" Mark will be in goal again... Stocks is the future but has to get some games, I really don't understand why he is dropped again. ok, he showed some weakness but he needs games!

however I think players should stop making these things public on twitter etc..

Enter the Frei

I don't think it's in reference to that, he tweeted earlier that the A3 would be jammed up today and I believe it is. No chance he would be so public about his opinions on Jol's decisions.

rusty shackleford

I hope its not in reference to being benched, cause theres little worse than being a whingey bitch on twitter

Admin

I really don't get all this hype about Stockdale. If Mark is fit, he's our No.1 keeper and deserves to be between the sticks. OK, Mark isn't getting any younger and he's had a few wobbles lately but he's still head and shoulders above Stockdale.

sipwell

Quote from: Admin on January 12, 2013, 01:40:07 PM
I really don't get all this hype about Stockdale. If Mark is fit, he's our No.1 keeper and deserves to be between the sticks. OK, Mark isn't getting any younger and he's had a few wobbles lately but he's still head and shoulders above Stockdale.

I don't often agree but here I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Admin

Quote from: sipwell on January 12, 2013, 01:43:31 PM

I don't often agree but here I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion.

Stockdale is a good shot stopper, can deliver a decent ball but by Christ he makes me nervous! He's not very vocal, doesn't command his area or back line and stay routed to his line on crosses. Mark is the full Swiss Army knife for me and fills me with confidence, even though he's not been on par!

Jamie88

There is no way on earth Mark is 'heads and shoulders' above Stockdale..
Ridiculous comment in my opinion

Admin

Quote from: Jamie88 on January 12, 2013, 02:15:37 PM

That's your oppinion and obviously you don't know a lot about goalkeeping either.

Jamie88

Quote from: Admin on January 12, 2013, 02:18:46 PM

That's your oppinion and obviously you don't know a lot about goalkeeping either.

I obviously don't know alot about goalkeeping? Yes....very obvious....just because I stated that I think the notion that Schwarzer is currently 'head and shoulders' above Stockdale is ridiulous.
You are genuinely saying that Schwarzer's current form is way ahead the ability of Stockdale? I'd say you obviously have no clue about goalkeeping.

For the record, I actually would pick Schwarzer over Stockdale, I was just saying that the comment is over the top.

Admin

Quote from: Jamie88 on January 12, 2013, 02:26:20 PM
Quote from: Admin on January 12, 2013, 02:18:46 PM

I obviously don't know alot about goalkeeping? Yes....very obvious....just because I stated that I think the notion that Schwarzer is currently 'head and shoulders' above Stockdale is ridiulous.
You are genuinely saying that Schwarzer's current form is way ahead the ability of Stockdale? I'd say you obviously have no clue about goalkeeping.

For the record, I actually would pick Schwarzer over Stockdale, I was just saying that the comment is over the top.

You're right, I don't have a clue about goalkeeping what so ever.

St Eve

Schwarzer is still our number 1keeper

L-Wizzy

The answer for our goal keeping problems is Stekelenburg, that is all
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

Bassey the warrior

Should have saved the Di Santo goal for me. It was hit with pace but it wasn't in the corner and at a comfortable height.