watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

richardson

Started by nose, January 12, 2013, 09:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

here is the thing we all seem to agree it was about his best game and i think LB is probably his best position.
he made two outstanding interceptions in the second half, top draw no question.
but in possesion he is still woeful, he made wrong desicions over and over again and overall he wasn't that good IMO. JAR is far better.

TommyBarrs

i agree Riise is our best left back. Briggs not good at defending and Richardson who gives the ball away far to often. But Riise is injured so Richardson or Briggs is the only option

nose

Quote from: TommyBarrs on January 12, 2013, 09:29:00 PM
i agree Riise is our best left back. Briggs not good at defending and Richardson who gives the ball away far to often. But Riise is injured so Richardson or Briggs is the only option

wasn't JAR on the bench?

TommyBarrs

Quote from: nose on January 12, 2013, 09:30:35 PM

wasn't JAR on the bench?

Yes but he is not 100% yet

nose

Quote from: TommyBarrs on January 12, 2013, 09:32:36 PM
Quote from: nose on January 12, 2013, 09:30:35 PM

wasn't JAR on the bench?

Yes but he is not 100% yet

i see. I am never sure nowadays how injured players really are, if he was injured maybe he shouldn't have been on the bench but petric who has been out for ages came straight back.

Travers Barney

Our left wingers performance today offended any proper fulham supporters feelings i reckon....our stand in left back did alright.

coyw
We are the whites

Northern Cottager

Richardson was very good at left back today.

CurryForMario

I thought he was good and should remain there for a few more games - I think JAR's time is up in the premier league.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

LukeJennings

He was the only player heading balls out of the box second half.. Well seemed to be anyway, easily his best performance in a fulham shirt.. My MOM would be Kara or him, obviously he has flaws but hats off to coming back from all that criticism Keiran
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

zzamora

Richardson was excellent at LB today.

So you would rather have an out of form, overweight, slow, badly positioned 31 year old rather than someone whos come in and done a good job on a bad day?

Oh and Richardson had a pass accuracy of 89% today.

There are some clueless posters on this board, but you are certainly taking the biscuit at the moment.

Alan_C

Richardson was fine in defence and I seem to think without confidence going forward. Only he and Reither gave any momentum going forward.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Travers Barney on January 12, 2013, 09:46:07 PM
Our left wingers performance today offended any proper fulham supporters feelings i reckon....our stand in left back did alright.

coyw

I presume from the comment that you would prefer Riise at Left Back and Richardson at Left Midfield. I think that is Jol's thinking too, and it has to be worth a go. Kacaniklic was poor today.

Now that Richardson is fully fit, I think we will see the best of him.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I believe it is his position to lose...

St Eve

Riise is our best left back.

leonffc

I thought he did alright. But I'm still sure he left Sunderland partly because of his LB role there.
And let's face it, we played Wigan and he did ok filling in at LB. When we play a decent side and he makes a mistake everyone will be on his back wont they?!?!
Personally I'd stick with Riise for his experience in that position. Richardson offers something there but isn't a natural defender IMO.