more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cultural Differences of Fans

Started by traustin89, January 14, 2013, 10:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

traustin89

Hi,

I am a final year student studying at Bournemouth University. As part of my research I am looking to compare fans of Premier League clubs, NFL teams and MLS teams. I was hoping a few of you would be able to take part in my questionnaire; it will take no longer than five minutes to complete. This will help me to analyse the cultural differences between fans in America and England. If you are interested in my overall findings, please let me know.

http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=8sqy9sifmi71sa973823

Thank you for your time.

Tim

domprague

Done it. Interesting survey and took me about 4 minutes.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

GoldCoastWhite

I'd be happy to complete it if you can widen the target audience to include Aussie A-League supporters.

HatterDon

got about 2/3 through and then chose the "skip question" option available to me. I was then told that answering was mandatory.

There's a glitch in the system. Let us know when it's fixed, and I'll have another go.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

CurryForMario

He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

LBNo11

...I had to give up at this question "How strongly do your friends see you as a fan of your favourite team"? Apart from some on here having their own reservations, I have no idea how my friends view me on a scale of 1 to 8, I have never asked them.

BTW The survey wouldn't let me answer the descending importance of team to family to friends to religion (see team) etc., so I did not complete the survey, sorry...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

hesedmedia

The descending importance question has a two small radial buttons that allow you to select "finished sorting", then it'll let you continue.

I'm interested to hear the results of this!

LBNo11

Quote from: hesedmedia on January 14, 2013, 10:12:27 PM
The descending importance question has a two small radial buttons that allow you to select "finished sorting", then it'll let you continue.

I'm interested to hear the results of this!

...I did see that but it still didn't make any difference, thanks though...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

YankeeJim

Does it make a difference if you are, say, an Americansupporting the EPL or an Englishman supporting the NFL?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

west kowloon white

Berserker

Quote from: west kowloon white on January 15, 2013, 04:03:15 AM
Have a pleb job so of no value.

There are no pleb jobs or plebs, every body's opinion is of value in this world
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

domprague

Don't be a drama queen! I didn't let being the Prime Minister stop me from filling in the survey.

You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Lighthouse

I have no friends. Will taking the survey get me some?
1 Strongly disagree  8 Strongly agree.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

McBridefan1

I took the survey, but I may swerve the curve a bit. I have a hard time making sports a very important part of my life. Sport is to have something to do while I drink and socialize. Very hard to think that because some canadian guys win the stanley cup that I am a winner because I watched MY Bruins win... lol. Hired millionaires performing for my city, kinda silly. So I am not the average yahoo that takes these things too seriously, sorry. Then again it allows me to have a more open mind about following the evil communist sport of soccer. Fanaticism requires a closed mindedness and a dislike of anything that isn't MY sport or MY team. Just sayin.  093.gif

epsomraver

Quote from: Berserker on January 15, 2013, 07:28:28 AM

There are no pleb jobs or plebs, every body's opinion is of value in this world

As long as they not north of the border that is  :hook:

Done survey not sure what relevance this has to the real world, the world is full of surveys , 1000 people questioned out of 60 million but still a valued survey ?