Snibbo

Next Premier League Manager To Leave

Martin Jol Fulham 6/4
Paul Lambert Aston Villa5/2
Nigel Adkins Southampton 9/1
Alan Pardew Newcastle United 14/1

fulhamfan

Northern Cottager

Who would we possibly replace him with that could attract some quality?

fulhamfan

Paolo di Canio would give them a kick up the arse

Northern Cottager

Quote from: fulhamross on January 14, 2013, 12:24:11 PM

Couldnt see us attracting the quality of Berbatov etc with Di Canio? Maybe just me.

Duncs

Quote from: Northern Cottager on January 14, 2013, 12:06:51 PM
Who would we possibly replace him with that could attract some quality?

Are who says that they would want to come to Fulham in the first place.

hongkongfulham

Di canio is my favourite ever player. But i love jol. however if he did go Di canio would make me very happy for purely personal reasons, but  i dont think he is ready to manage at this level.

Joseph Figueiredo

Rumours all over twitter that he's going, possibly to germany?
Joe

The King

Quote from: hongkongfulham on January 14, 2013, 12:58:01 PM

Di canio is my favourite ever player. But i love jol. however if he did go Di canio would make me very happy for purely personal reasons, but  i dont think he is ready to manage at this level.

Would we have a statue of Mussolini too?

Berserker

Quote from: The King on January 14, 2013, 01:08:54 PM
Quote from: hongkongfulham on January 14, 2013, 12:58:01 PM

Would we have a statue of Mussolini too?

Di Canio is a manager who likes to have a large transfer budget available to him, how do you think Swindon is doing so well, it's not just down to his personality
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

DukeTyrion

Jol was 12-1 with almost all bookmakers this morning, suddenly he is 6/4 across the board.

Is this the internet taking 2+2 and making 7, or has something happened behind the scenes?

horse1031

who could we possibly get in that would take us forward??!

The Equalizer

Wouldn't you just love it if Pep Guardiola gave Chelsea the bird and turned up to training at Mottie Park in the morning?

078.gif
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

DukeTyrion

Quote from: The Equalizer on January 14, 2013, 02:55:51 PM
Wouldn't you just love it if Pep Guardiola gave Chelsea the bird and turned up to training at Mottie Park in the morning?

He is going to City

Bassey the warrior

Di Canio is a fascist and not welcome here. Laudrup wouldn't come here. Who else? Di Matteo? He nearly took West Brom down.

Burt

Unless Jol is off to another opportunity, or just plain walking away, I can't see him being fired.

MAF is not Abramovich and does not do these things lightly. We have been in worse positions with worse managers.

Wingnut

Quote from: The Moose on January 14, 2013, 02:59:59 PM
Di Canio is a fascist and not welcome here. Laudrup wouldn't come here. Who else? Di Matteo? He nearly took West Brom down.

I really admired DiCanio as a player but i'm not sure that he is suitable for our club. His personality is too big. I am also unsure as to whether he has the managerial experience needed for the PL, at this stage.

Laudrup is on the brink of taking Swansea to a Wembley final and a respectable top half finish in the league, thus bettering the job done by Rodgers last season. I cannot see him leaving Swansea. He is a superb manager and is wonderfully admireable in everything that he does. The guy oozes class.

DiMatteo was successful at Chelsea, with an incredibly talented squad and a limitless wallet. His tenure at West Brom is far more indicative of how he would fair with us.

IF Jol walks, as suggested on Twitter, I think Roberto Martínez would be a good fit for us and I believe he has the skills to take us forward. He did an excellent job at Swansea and has kept Wigan in the PL over the past few years on a shoe-string budget, through good football and some very intelligent buys.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

PaulJ123

Martinez would be my first choice by a mile. Young, ambitious, plays good football.

Saying that, as much as I want to see something change, Jol won't be leaving