more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hangeland in talks with Sunderland

Started by fulhamfan, January 15, 2013, 07:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfan

God The Mechanic

Isn't he playing tonight?  If he is in talks with them and is starting tonight then I will be shocked.

fulhamfan

Yeh hes starting tonight. Could be his last game

horse1031

he needs to stay until the summer.  if jol can't get hangeland to stay at his beloved fulham than something is going on.........

Luffy86

I wouldn't be shocked to see it happen, however I don't want it to! Regardless of his recent performances he's still a sterling defender!

TWFL

Quote from: horse1031 on January 15, 2013, 07:48:28 PM
he needs to stay until the summer.  if jol can't get hangeland to stay at his beloved fulham than something is going on.........
Yes. More money.

cottage cheese

hes been awful for the majority of the season. I really dont see this as a bad thing. He dsnt want to sign so let him go for a fee at least

supersimmo123

If Hangeland leaves in Jan, I literally have no idea how we will stay up. He has been and although not having the best season still is our most important player.

JIMMY D

Enter the Frei

hardly anything apart from a few WUMs on twitter, don't believe anything about Fulham on twitter unless Fulham post it themselves. Should probably do the same thing with newspapers and don't panic about it until it's been confirmed.

Luffy86

I'd just like to hear the club confirm something, other than more players leaving...

JackyFulham90

Hangeland will be going nowhere atleast until the summer, Twitter is full of rubbish & remember 90% of rumours are false,  if the rumours were true no way would he play tonight

Mladens Nan

They have already signed that Alfred N'Diaye though...
If he goes we will certainly need to spend... I cannot watch senderos play... Constantly on edge.

Nth Degree

In the past week both Neil Tennant and Megan Fox have died according to twitter.

90% of all posts are probably complete and utter balls. If a 9 year old wanted to say his teddy could grant wishes and farted pure gold he could.
Twitter: @OSmithFFC

aFFCn_Fan

I wonder if the whole Hangeland, our captain, not re-signing a contract and wanting to leave is playing a big part in the current dip in form. If your captain's heart ain't in it (and he isn't the same kind of inspirational figure that Murphy was). I know there are other factors, but I think the sooner Hangeland's future is sorted the better
@hincharoo

westcliff white

nothing on sky and everyone knows there sources are twitter. all their reporters who do the transfer windows follow the agents
Every day is a Fulham day

Tooting legend

Hes playing tonight twitter is crap! dont worry about it hes not going no where.

SaltfordWhite

According to Twatter he is also in talks with West Ham, Chelsea and Newcastle.

I got bored taking note who was on the list below that, but you can rest assured that there were others, all just as likely.

Mr K.Dilkington

Sunderland! is this actually serious????????? This is unbelievable, I could accept losing our best players to the likes of Tottenham who pay reasonable money aswell as play in Europe every season. But Sunderland wow! Ambition..........  fp.gif fp.gif fp.gif
Foolish ham

SirPercival

Quote from: Enter the Frei on January 15, 2013, 07:51:29 PM
hardly anything apart from a few WUMs on twitter, don't believe anything about Fulham on twitter unless Fulham post it themselves. Should probably do the same thing with newspapers and don't panic about it until it's been confirmed.

Quite! We tend to conduct our business behind closed doors, if anything, I take rumours as a sign that things WON'T happen...