News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

King Karagounis - you can't help but love him!

Started by Alf_Tupper, January 18, 2013, 05:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holders

Not only is he a player in the twilight of his career playing with pride and passion but he is a GREAT player with a European Championship medal playing for l'il ol'Fulham. He was my MoM today and yet he was released in the summer. Such judgement...
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

God The Mechanic

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on December 08, 2013, 09:30:44 PM
I had my eye on him just before he was subbed and I had to chuckle at his actions.

While the free kick in front of the dug out was being sorted, he was right by the touch line and on seeing the board being prepared he asked "am I being subbed". When he was told yes he turned and walked as far away as he could before the board went up. Then walked as slowly as he could back to where he started from. 
Milking it.     

Yeah, I saw that too.  Some proper pace behind the run back to the centre circle and then a delayed reaction to his name being called.  What a guy.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

He lasts only 60 minutes but boy he really can play football. I used to love him when he was playing for Inter and nowadays I am really ecstatic he is wearing our famous white.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

fulham traveller

what a player, if he was English he would be on the plane to brazil, keep it up karagounis, cult hero

HatterDon

He's got all the skills you'd want, but I'm sick to death of his constant diving. It's embarrassing.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Deanothefulhamfan

Hatter he has done it his whole career, and is unlikely to stop now. It is a bit frustrating but by god he makes up with it in other areas.

Posted a comment about him being my favourite player at the club a few weeks ago, and with recent performances he is just emphasising my love for the guy.

Top professional, and is an instrumental figure if we are to stay up

elgreenio

Quote from: HatterDon on December 09, 2013, 05:05:34 AM
He's got all the skills you'd want, but I'm sick to death of his constant diving. It's embarrassing.

Does make for a very good drinking game though.
Great player but one we probably shouldn't be seeing had we bought properly in the summer
touch my camera through the fence

gerrys

Quote from: Stefano Okaka Chuka on December 09, 2013, 12:02:06 AM
He lasts only 60 minutes but boy he really can play football. I used to love him when he was playing for Inter and nowadays I am really ecstatic he is wearing our famous white.
:plus one:

SP

I think the club are missing a trick, they should sell Karagounis baby grows, adult & child sizes, they'd make a fortune.

Berserker

Quote from: SP on December 09, 2013, 08:19:31 PM
I think the club are missing a trick, they should sell Karagounis baby grows, adult & child sizes, they'd make a fortune.

Why?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

It's not diving, it's just a clever way to win free kicks and we really could use some more shrewdness in our side.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

JBH

He doesn't actually dive he just buys free kicks from inexperienced players who get to close to him  065.gif

EJL

God The Mechanic

He's just bringing Ancient Greek dramatic culture to the masses.

Pluto

Get this man a new deal! Still a top quality player. I think he could well have another couple of yeras left in him if he can stay injury free.