more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Re: January Transfers/Rumours Thread

Started by TWFL, December 23, 2012, 12:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulham1234

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on December 23, 2012, 12:48:29 PM
Am I the only one who saw us linked with Yohan Gourcuff in the last couple of weeks?

I didn't mention it here because I was sure one of you folks would've seen it as well. I'm guessing since it didn't get mentioned here, it's not worth worrying about. Or is it?
Gourcuff would be an unbelievable signing, injury prone or not! He has such quality and would be what we need to link up with the likes of ruiz and berbatov as our current crop seem off the pace and not on the same wavelength as these two!
Also douglas from FC Twente would be a nice signing, he is young and would add some much needed aggression into our defence

FulhamPHX

Quote from: Flupp on December 23, 2012, 01:42:26 PM
Jack Butland
Simon Kjaer
Aaron Ramsey
Barry Bannan
Gylfi Sigurdsson
Gary Hooper

xmascheer1

Didn't Ramsey just sign a new long term extension?  Would be more than happy with any of the rest, although I'd prefer Samaras over Hooper if we're to raid Celtic.

Walsh

So, we was/are linked with Chadli and this is what he is capable of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0VXpBik9OA

that was on Friday night.

alexbishop

We have missed the boat on Chadli now unfortunately. He is destined for better teams.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

dannydog

On his way ? Centre back with Wolfsburg.

Zu-Meister

And Sinan Bolat, GK, apparently for 800,000.

sunburywhite

30 years of age, played 4 games for a toatl of 33 minutes this season

I am totally underwhelmed
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

CH FFC

What about Chris David, wasn't he the one that didn't get finalized in time during the summer?  It was reported that he had transferred, and then it was stated that the paper work didn't get received in time.

Also what about Chadli, wasn't he in a similar boat?  The problem being that the contract negotiations ran out of time?
I do remember Jol stating that they ran out of time bringing in a "couple" of players.

There was two other creative midfielders that I tend to remember seeing us linked with over the past couple of weeks.

CH FFC

Quote from: alexbishop on December 23, 2012, 04:50:11 PM
We have missed the boat on Chadli now unfortunately. He is destined for better teams.

Have we?
I'm not sure that we have missed the boat.
He was one of the two players that we ran out of time at the end of the last transfer season.  Jol may have a good relationship with him, and it may come up to agreeing on his contract.

Admin

Cover, well better than Senderos anyway.  Makes me think Brede will sign an extension and if we're going to go all out I. A defender it'll be next summer.

alexbishop

Quote from: CH FFC on December 23, 2012, 05:46:07 PM
Quote from: alexbishop on December 23, 2012, 04:50:11 PM

Have we?
I'm not sure that we have missed the boat.
He was one of the two players that we ran out of time at the end of the last transfer season.  Jol may have a good relationship with him, and it may come up to agreeing on his contract.

There was an interview with him where he said he was close to signing for Fulham but now has his sights set on a team higher up the table...think it was in a thread white noise posted a while back
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Mr K.Dilkington

Anybody is better than Senderos! So a step in the right direction regardless of his age.
Foolish ham

Rhys Lightning 63

Those of who with good memories will rmember it was HIM that scored for Wolfsburg in the last minute of the 09/10 quarter final, that gave us some very stressful moments for the return leg
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

supersimmo123

Some transfer news really picking up speed across twitter...

McDonald Mariga - Kenyan CM from Inter - Joining on Loan with a view to a permanent move...

http://www.futaa.com/football/article/fulham-preparing-to-sign-mariga - also loads of ITK Agents commenting on this saying it has sustance

Alexander Madlung - Deal done and will be confirmed as a free signing on 3rd Jan - Again all over Twitter

Skybet have slashed Darren Bents odds to join Fulham down from 3/1 to 9/4 on, maybe something to do with an interview with Lambert after the Chelsea game?

DiegoFulham

on loan to view to a full time deal ? bring a bit of English back to the cottage? could quite possibly bring in Sinclair as he is young, bring quality to the middle with Diarra and isn't getting first team football at Man City maybe this guy could become a Fulham legend if he joined? stayed long enough and did well with us?

@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

EJL

Didn't City pay in excess of £10 million for Sinclair? Can't see them selling for less - even if they don't want him.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: Mr Fulham on December 23, 2012, 11:23:18 AM
Normally that's my thread.....but as it's you Will, I'll accept that.   xmascheer1

How cliquey...

Jack Fulham

Quote from: DiegoFulham on December 23, 2012, 07:46:52 PM
on loan to view to a full time deal ? bring a bit of English back to the cottage? could quite possibly bring in Sinclair as he is young, bring quality to the middle with Diarra and isn't getting first team football at Man City maybe this guy could become a Fulham legend if he joined? stayed long enough and did well with us?

I think City will keep him to ensure they have him for their home grown players quota for european competitions, sad but true. Same applies for Rodwell. Waste of talent.

CurryForMario

Apparently we've signed Bolat for 800000 and it's basically a done deal - happy we've got a keeper, but is he any good?
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Lighthouse

:clap_hands: :yay: 098.gif

Oh wait. A keeper? Are we going to field a team of them. We have enough.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope