Dishwasher
2 (28.6%)
Tumble dryer
4 (57.1%)
Multi-tasking servant
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

King_Crud

I once got rising damp from drying clothes indoors, but I'd still go for a dishwasher. I absolutely hate washing the dishes

michaelread

I wish i had more hands, so i could give this thread 4 THUMBS DOWN. :046: :046: :046: :046:

King_Crud

Quote from: michaelread on January 24, 2013, 04:29:02 PM
I wish i had more hands, so i could give this thread 4 THUMBS DOWN. :046: :046: :046: :046:

cocaine is a hell of a drug

A Humble Man

You will never pull a member of the sex you fancy if you have to pull the clothes down first. Get a tumble dryer and use paper plates etc.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

TheDaddy

Tumble Dryer being delivered friday with two little ones its an endless stream of dirty clothes accidents ie explosive nappies  :028:

As for washing up as Burt says with my OCD i clean as i go "haven't been caught yet licking the plates !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Berserker

Thanks all for advice. Bought dishwasher in the end and it was delivered yesterday...yay. Decorating living room now and the arguement between Mr B and my self will be whether we get rid of the piano!!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

A Humble Man

Quote from: Berserker on February 10, 2013, 10:43:23 AM
Thanks all for advice. Bought dishwasher in the end and it was delivered yesterday...yay. Decorating living room now and the arguement between Mr B and my self will be whether we get rid of the piano!!

Good music, which is hard to find these days, should take priority over every other aspect of life. 
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Berserker

Quote from: A Humble Man on February 10, 2013, 05:41:32 PM
Quote from: Berserker on February 10, 2013, 10:43:23 AM

Good music, which is hard to find these days, should take priority over every other aspect of life. 

Yes that is exactly Mr B's arguement, me playing the piano is not good music!!!

- Martin Luther King Jr.

jarv

drier edefinitely. good in winter and clothes come out softer and no need to iron most these days.  to save energy (and money) in summer, I hang them out but then I have to iron to get rid of the stiff wrinkles.

A Humble Man

Most women just use irons to straighten their hair now.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Berserker

Quote from: A Humble Man on February 10, 2013, 06:27:26 PM
Most women just use irons to straighten their hair now.

Yes i know what you mean, alot of people think i'm odd not straightening my curly hair. I sometimes feel a bit put out when people say i would look better with straight hair, especially seeing it is not what i was actually  born with!

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Shredhead

Right choice, getting the dishwasher. Ours has saved a lot of grief in our house due to differing expectations of washing up quality. My to top for drying clothes is to get one of those old fashioned ' Shirley' clothes driers  on a pulley above the stairs.

I've curly hair. Be proud.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

King_Crud

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Berserker

When i was a young girl i hated my hair. My mum used to keep it short and dress me in jeans, and people used to think i was a little boy. As a concession, because i wanted long hair, she bought me a clip on pony tale so i could pretend. Now i'm older i embrace my curly unruly hair. Also if your hair is curly it's alot easily to  put it 'up' on top, if it's straight you need an awful lot of pins to hold it in place. Of course that last sentence wouldn't be a plus if you were a fella

- Martin Luther King Jr.

sipwell

Quote from: Berserker on February 11, 2013, 12:03:00 PM
When i was a young girl i hated my hair. My mum used to keep it short and dress me in jeans, and people used to think i was a little boy. As a concession, because i wanted long hair, she bought me a clip on pony tale so i could pretend. Now i'm older i embrace my curly unruly hair. Also if your hair is curly it's alot easily to  put it 'up' on top, if it's straight you need an awful lot of pins to hold it in place. Of course that last sentence wouldn't be a plus if you were a fella

curly hair with men usually is a woman's magnet. At least, that is what I am told.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

jarv

Given my hair has been receding for years and very thin on top, I would settle for any hair now to replace the baldy bits.

mangoputney

Gotta be tumble

Hate washing up with a passion though
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

west kowloon white

Brilliant decision Beserker-enjoy.I am trying to use my equipment as much as possible but it's age means need extra tablets.

Sniffer

"Numquam Cede"