watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man U away

Started by Jambo, January 24, 2013, 05:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

Anyone know how many we have sold?  approx. 
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Fletchino

9739.gifNot sure how many we have sold I believe the allocation is 1400 I would be surprised if we fill it would be nice to see another full away allocation like at qpr Southampton arsenal reading

Artful Dodger

I managed to get some corporate hospitality, so I will be in the other end! Figured I could at least get some grub out of Utd - it's probably all we will get!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

fulham1234

have a really funny feeling about this one, something told me this morning when I woke up that we were going through, so I put £20 on it...7/1! Lets hope i'm right

JackyFulham90

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 24, 2013, 08:35:50 PM
About 2000 I think

yeah righto,  someone said we had sold about 400 a couple of days ago. With it being on the box plus the expense I reckon 600 tops

tomcolemanfry

2,100 allocation in total, I reckon about half of that has been sold.

Out of interest, does anyone know our interest for Norwich?

Walsh

I am guessing around 600/700.

Matt

Ticket office said we had sold just over 500 yesterday.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

earlbeatty

I don't imagine we will take many, it's a lot of money for a game that is live on TV and a late kick off. I fancied going but can't justify spending the best part of 150 pounds on travel, ticket, food & drink when the game will be shown in my local. I can save myself some money watch the game with some fellow Fulham fans and hope for an FA Cup shock!!

Good luck to those of you who are travelling.

EB

fulham traveller

525 at the most, i am going dont know why, just going to enjoy the day out

Wingnut

Going myself. Had the travel booked before I saw the ticket prices. If I had know it was going to be £45, I would have given it a miss also. Just going to enjoy the day out and hope for something from the game.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

nickmuir

Quote from: tomcolemanfry on January 24, 2013, 11:25:13 PM
2,100 allocation in total, I reckon about half of that has been sold.

Out of interest, does anyone know our interest for Norwich?

Norwich will be a good piss up and we got a deal on the trains 10 pound return

nickmuir

Quote from: earlbeatty on January 25, 2013, 01:20:43 PM
I don't imagine we will take many, it's a lot of money for a game that is live on TV and a late kick off. I fancied going but can't justify spending the best part of 150 pounds on travel, ticket, food & drink when the game will be shown in my local. I can save myself some money watch the game with some fellow Fulham fans and hope for an FA Cup shock!!

Good luck to those of you who are travelling.

EB

I know the feeling it was 50 pound on the Fulham train and then 30 pound so that's 80 pound even before you get a drink

Plus I have work on Sunday so would not be able to go as live right on the south coast

Fletchino

Is anybody on the white train tomorrow?