watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Time to get this started again??

Started by Jambo, January 29, 2013, 03:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

brightster

chiefo

Quote from: brightster on January 29, 2013, 04:34:32 PM
Signed and posted on Facebook!
Same here, only 500 odd so far, needs 15k. No problem after this news today. Thankyou Mo :Haynes The Maestro: :yay:

Banstead White

Done, and posted on facebook ditto :plus one:
Roysie

JackyFulham90

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

copthornemike

Done - over 650 so far.

One debt free club  - good to get some positive news from FFC.

Now for a win over our bogey team today!

hongkongfulham

Snibbo

tommy

Oiseau

What about Eric Miller? I think it's a bit disrespectful to him to rename a stand that's already named.

FFC1987

Quote from: Oiseau on January 30, 2013, 09:49:56 AM
What about Eric Miller? I think it's a bit disrespectful to him to rename a stand that's already named.

Considering what Mo has done for the club, I think this is a lovely gesture, can't see how anyone can find it disrespectful.

sunburywhite

Miller received a knighthood in Wilson's retirement Honours list in 1976 (the controversial 'Lavender List'). However, rumours were already growing that the financial dealings of his companies had not been above board, and his inclusion in the list was criticised. Investigations uncovered the siphoning off of large sums from the Peachey Property Corporation, and Miller was forced from the chairmanship and eventually off the Peachey board entirely in early 1977. The Fraud squad and Department of Trade launched investigations, and Miller was served with four writs seeking restitution of funds he had allegedly taken. Miller committed suicide, by shooting himself on the Jewish Day of Atonement.

Mind you Mo is no saint
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

FFC1987

I mean I'd understand your point if it was the Eric Miller stand and we were changing it but it's not so I'm confused as to the disrespectful nature. I might be wrong and your point may be valid but im struggling with the logic of it?

Berserker

Could't we have 'The Al Fayed Riverside' stand
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.