watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match Thread - Fulham v. West Ham

Started by Riverside, January 30, 2013, 06:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverside

I know the MODs will merge this into the match day thread .
But just for of few minutes I want this to be a topic headline .

This is a massive 3 points . I will be there supporting the team .
All I hope for 3 points .
I EXPECT 100% effort ( and believe the 100% effort we will get 3 points )

Now that said I am off to the match

COYWs  :scarf:

jeremyfulham

Hi All,
I can't make tonights game with West Ham but would ask you ALL to get behind the staff & players,its now more than ever they need your support,remember the great escape year and Europa league run when we fans made a positive difference,please don't get on players backs as this is hugely counter productive,
Thanks and enjoy the game COYW !!!!!!!!!

Burt

Good speech Mr Riverside  :clap_hands:

Burt

Welcome to the board!

Just about to leave...feeling nervous, hopefully we'll bag all 3 points.

TWFL

Not just our players but our fans too! Let's make some noise and show the team we're behind them.

Burt

Burt

Craven Cottage plays host to a London derby between two teams desperately struggling for form of late. Hosts Fulham have been on a catastrophic run that has seen them take them take just three wins from their last 18 in league and cup, a run that has seen the West Londoners drop from the Europa League positions to 14th position, just four points above the drop zone, and after their capitulation against Manchester United at the weekend, out of the FA Cup.

Meanwhile, after finding themselves in eighth position after defeating Chelsea on the 1st of December, West Ham have since taken just one win from their next eight Premier League matches. While 12th position and 27 points may not exactly spell relegation trouble just yet, Sam Allardyce will be aware that a Fulham victory would take Martin Jol's side above the Hammers.

Jol may hand a debut to central-midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong after the Ghanian joined from Arsenal on-loan for the rest of the season, while Kieran Richardson should return after missing the trip to former club Man Utd with a calf strain. However, Kerim Frei (groin), Mahamadou Diarra (knee) and Simon Davies (thigh) remain out.

For the Hammers, Marouane Chamakh is available again after the on-loan striker was ineligible to face parent club Arsenal in his side's last league match. Andy Carroll may be fit enough for a place on the bench after recovering from a knee problem while new signing Emanuel Pogatetz will be in the squad, as well as the highly-coveted midfield Momo Diame. Winston Reid (groin), Daniel Potts (concussion) James Collins (hamstring) and George McCartney (knee) are all sidelined.

FulhamPHX

Stuck at work, can't watch the match today, relying on you guys for my commentary.  Must win match today, COYW!!

filham

I have to miss tonight's game. It is more nerve racking being away from the Cottage than it is watching the game.
Essential we all  get behind the team for this big 6 pointer. I hope the team give us something to shout for.

horse1031

CMON BOYS!! SNAP OUT OF IT AND ATTACK!!

FC Silver Fox

Well said, chaps. Purely as a matter of interest, I wonder what odds the bookies are giving on our going 1 down within 2 minutes?
One thing's for sure. The lads are going to be very nervous early in the game about giving the ball away in midfield.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

RidgeRider

This is make or break I think so like the rest, I hope this is the day we turn the season around.  :scarf:

FulhamSince1995

Team news...
Schwarzer - Riether, Senderos, Hangeland, Riise - Duff, Sidwell, Karagounis, Rodallega - Ruiz - Berbatov.

Its already looking a shocker, senderos and rodallega on the left? god almighty.

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: FulhamSince1995 on January 30, 2013, 07:11:34 PM
Team news...
Schwarzer - Riether, Senderos, Hangeland, Riise - Duff, Sidwell, Karagounis, Rodallega - Ruiz - Berbatov.

Its already looking a shocker, senderos and rodallega on the left? god almighty.

Senderos on the left?
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Herbie

To our supporters, the least we can do tonight is give 100% support. That means no moaning, no booing, just support the boys and make the cottage rock like the fortress we know it can be.  If this game is as important as is being stated, then let's do our bit too by getting behind the boys and cheering them on.
:scarf:

BestOfBrede

If we get behind the team, even if we go behind, and cheer us on we can do this!
But, please think about it - if we did draw or worse, it really is not the end and doesn't requie overreaction. Mo has made us self sufficient and also stated we are trying to get players in. Assuming we do get the Milan geezer and maybe 1 or 2 others we should be well good enough.
Lets try and stick together like during the 'Great Escape'  :scarf:

farfouille

Quote from: FulhamSince1995 on January 30, 2013, 07:11:34 PM
Team news...

Yes, very shocking. Hughes is probably "punished" for his performance last week, but why not play Dejagah on the left wing?
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

bulgariawhite

Time to start praying for a miracle, this team will need it. COYW

horse1031

i would assume this is tactical because senderos is bigger than hughes and west ham lump balls forward.  the problem is, he is like bambi with the ball.

Legate21

If we keep the ball like we can and move it at the right pace we can easily beat these. Big if though.