more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Super Bowl - Indianapolis Colts v. New Orleans Saints

Started by Steve_orino, January 28, 2010, 10:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve_orino

Discuss -

I think it will be an entertaining game that will be close throughout with Indy slowly pulling away in the second half.  I really like the matchup though and am interested to see these two dueling quarterbacks.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

os5889

unfortunately my bias will ruin this. COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFL UK game on sale today, snapped up my tickets, cant wait!

Peyton Manning will take us home!

michaelread

as a packers man for as long as I can remember,

Im just happy it wasnt the Vikings.

I think indy will win but I would like new orleans to take it home.

timmyg

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

finnster01

Brains says Colts, heart says Saints
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

McBridefan1

Don't care, taking the 5 points given to New Orleans and the over in a parlay... over is set at 56 so I'm having doubts, but I'm betting with house money so what the hell...

RidgeRider

I'm sort of with Timmy on this, but if I am honest, I actually would really like to see the Saints win one finally. They have always been my second team behind the Niners, though I can honestly say I have watched maybe 3 quarters of one game of throwball this whole season.

Steve_orino

I do realize this is a Fulham board and the sport of football is the predominant sport to be discussed.  I consider myself a sports fan though, in addition to being a Fulham follower.  With this new discussion area available, it gives those of us interested in different topics the ability to talk about them without getting in the way of the Fulham-talk.

I'm certain when the Stanley Cup finals come around again, it'll be CCD and myself discussing it again like last year.

Jack, so disappointed that you like the 49ers!  I'll forgive you though - they've got a coach that's hard not to respect.  I agree though, my heart is saying Saints but my brain is saying the Colts will prevail. 
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

RidgeRider

Quote from: Steve_orino on January 30, 2010, 04:30:31 AM
I do realize this is a Fulham board and the sport of football is the predominant sport to be discussed.  I consider myself a sports fan though, in addition to being a Fulham follower.  With this new discussion area available, it gives those of us interested in different topics the ability to talk about them without getting in the way of the Fulham-talk.

I'm certain when the Stanley Cup finals come around again, it'll be CCD and myself discussing it again like last year.

Jack, so disappointed that you like the 49ers!  I'll forgive you though - they've got a coach that's hard not to respect.  I agree though, my heart is saying Saints but my brain is saying the Colts will prevail. 

Forgive me Steve but I was born IN San Francisco and lived there much of my adult life so, what can I say? It's in the blood.

finnster01

Quote from: RidgeRider on January 30, 2010, 06:00:28 PM
Quote from: Steve_orino on January 30, 2010, 04:30:31 AM

Forgive me Steve but I was born IN San Francisco and lived there much of my adult life so, what can I say? It's in the blood.
I hope that was not in the Castro...Butt Butter...Tight shorts...hmmmm  ;D ;D
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

IndyWhites

Saints? I think not.  Bring the Super Bowl back to Indy

RidgeRider

Quote from: IndyWhites on January 30, 2010, 10:47:04 PM
Saints? I think not.  Bring the Super Bowl back to Indy

I'm ok with that as well. I have always liked the Colts, just would like to see the Saints win something finally. No hate in this game for me.

HatterDon

ZZZZZZZZZZ
                  ZZZZZZZZZ
                                  ZZZZZZZZZ

I hope someone wakes me for the commercials.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Logicalman

Steve_orino

Quote from: Logicalman on January 31, 2010, 06:17:26 PM
Redsocks

Don't let Mr. Finn see you wrote that...there will be some real slagging off going on then!

Have the Red Sox ever been to a Super Bowl? ;)
@Borino09

McBridefan1

Oh Soccer snobs unite... come on you don't have to hate "throwball" just because you are a soccer fan... don't let those deuche bags in High School that teased you about your love of soccer, make you turn your back on our brand of Football... PS: sorry about High School, I've grown since then...

Hazey

Any links for the game anywhere?
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

Hazey

Quote from: Hazey on February 01, 2010, 12:17:34 AM
Any links for the game anywhere?

haha...oops I think I am a week early......argh!
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

Logicalman

Nah, seriously, I'll be shouting for the Colts on Sunday, as will the better half, especially as Indiana is still considered her 'home' state (living in Lafayette for a few decades does things to you I heard), and is now my home state also.

Attending my first SuperBowl party Sunday, so should all be fun, and the Colts will bring it back home here to the Crossroads of America.

Chopper

Been a while since gridiron has caught my interest (I'm a Redskins fan which probably explains why!). Never quite got over all the team moves and the changes in the conference structure. But this year I've picked up on it again. I'd probably like to see the Colts win as they feel like an old fashioned football team to me (though I'll still probably refer to them as Baltimore) but it's nice to see the Saints have a chance for a bit of glory.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole