more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

need some advice/help

Started by MGBadrock, February 01, 2013, 06:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MGBadrock

Hi guys

My name is Michael Badrock, I've been a member of this board for quite a few years but I am mainly passive - I like to watch and learn.

Anyway I am from Australia and I just touched down in London.  Because of delayed flights etc I have not slept since Wednesday 9am (Australian time).

The question I wanted to ask was is there anywhere I can get tickets for the Man United match.  Is anyone selling? Are there any websites? Etc etc. I don't care about price.

I would appreciate any kindness, when I used to post on the official Fulham forum all I copped was abuse because I was "not a real supporter" because I am Australian.

Thanks for reading.

domprague

Bugger. I had a spare ticket until yesterday. You could try the touts outside the ground or call the club  directly - it's a good story and they like to show they care.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Birmingham White

I have a spare ticket for the Hammersmith End £40 email me [email protected]

King_Crud

I'm an Australian season ticket holder who can't make the game. If you'd written last week i would have had one for you, but my cousin is taking his mate instead

domprague

Sounds like Birmingham White has come to your rescue with a good price and the liveliest part of the ground - hope it helps you shake off your jet lag! Of course, if we win then you'll have to come back every week.

MGBadrock

Birmingham white. Modern day hero

LBNo11

...that's good, if all else had failed I have a spare in the HE too...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

domprague

McBridefan1

never ceases to amaze me how quick you boys come to the aid of a fellow fan so quickly. Well done boys.  082.gif

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc